I'm doing a report on Richard Nixon. Does anyone know how I can find Dick's measurements?
Cobra Kai
Posts
-
Justin Gilbert -
Jordan Cameron NewsGrahm isn't worth 2 1st round picks.
Since we'd be giving up our Cleveland 1st round pick in 2015, and would still retain our Buffalo's 1st and 4th, (which will probably be better than ours and likely Top 10,) in essence, we'd only be spending our 1st round pick in 2016.
Is Jimmy Graham worth our 2016 first round pick? That is the question...

-
Jonathan Paul Manziel -
NFL To Reduce Pot Discipline -
Jonathan Paul ManzielA shitty jackass off the field? Why? Because he drank when he was in college?

-
Jordan Cameron NewsI only "like" Cameron's potential, ("like..." not "love,") because I'm growing a liiiiiiittle bit weary of watching this gargantuan pulling his arms in as the pass is coming to him or ducking to the ground once he catches it, just because he hears the footsteps of a defender that is six inches shorter than him and weighs a good deal less.
I am not sold on this guy, at all, because he's soft. He's too soft to be truly effective and a difference maker at the NFL level.
I hope I'm wrong, but I'd like to see the Browns make a play for TE/WR Jimmy Graham, if the Saints keep fucking around with him.
-
New Browns Fans Introduce Yourselves@cobra-kai said:
@cobra-kai said:
People feel sorry for Manziel, because of shit-for-brains Gordon.
Well... maybe.
But of all the quarterbacks we picked, I'm glad it was Manziel.
In other words, can you name a better QB to pick who can make something out of nothing?
Not Bortles. Not Bridgewater. Not Mettenbooger. Not Garappolo.
Manziel is the best QB the Browns could have drafted, top to bottom.
You're talking to a pessimist, right now, and I... am... STOKED.

-
New Browns Fans Introduce YourselvesHouston native and Texas Aggie here, and excited about my new favorite team. Manziel jersey and draft hat purchased and ready to go. I am familiar with Kyle Shanahan as a Texans season ticket holder, and (obviously) with JFF as an A&M season ticket holder, but other than that I'm a total noob. I have spent 4 days total in downtown Cleveland and had a great time -- I have told many folks that I think you have an underrated city. I hope to male the journey to watch the Browns beat the everliving s*** out of the Texans in November as well (shouldn't be too hard). Looking forward to rooting for a team making strides to actually win football games!
A few questions:
1) What websites/news outlets do I need to follow?
2) How do you feel about the new coach/GM?
3) What are the biggest obstacles facing this team in 2014 (besides the Gordon suspension)?
4) What are the top 5 Browns Twitter handles to follow?
5) What's gonna happen with the WR crew?
6) Other miscellaneous information I need to know?
Thanks in advance!
1) XVIDEO.COM
2) I usually start about the breasts, chest, neck, and head.
3) They're the Browns. That's usually obstacle #1.
4) I don't follow Twitter. It makes me want to punch babies.
5) Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
6) I can play the guitar like a mother fuckin' riot.
-
Ejected For Standing Up In The Dawg PoundThis is a total bullshit story. If he got tossed, it was for something else. They would have to throw out 90 percent of the stadium for standing. Half the people stand the whole frigging game.
I agree with you, since only 26% of statistics are randomly made up, and that's only 3/4's of the time.
-
Mccoy > WheedenLet all the biscuits and toe twiddlers sit and poop, but the fact still remains, Weeden is 28/9 years old. He's a first round pick. We don't have time to fuck around and let McCoy battle him for the #1 QB spot. He's going to be our starting QB, until HE does something to prove he shouldn't be, and only after weeks and weeks and weeks of doing so.
McCoy is toasty. Barring injuries, I'd give McCoy about a 12% chance of ever winning another shot at being our starting QB.
-
We Should Have Known Browns Fans -
We Should Have Known Browns FansNow, we're hearing that Holmgren is saying they never had a chance, because the Rams and Redskins are buddy-buddies...
WRONG, dickhead! You fucked around with the Rams, when you said our #22 pick was off the table. The Rams told the Redskins that, and from that point on, we were always trying to catch up to the Redskins offers. We lost any leverage, and the Redskins landed RGIII.
The result?
Redskins get RGIII, Pierre Garcon, Josh Morgan, Eddie Royal, etc. etc. etc...
-
New York Vs. Boston (Ne)I've been stat hunting a little bit, and I don't see any reason to think this won't be a hotly contested match.
Right now, the Pat's are a 3 point favorite. I could see it drift even closer, this week.
I'll say the Giants will win, 31-28.
-
Combine Risers/fallersI'll be interested in watching Justin Blackmon vs. Michael Floyd vs. Kendall Wright.
-
Browns Hire Brad Childress As Offensive CoordinatorNice to see Holmgren and Heckert sticking with their plan of handing out cakewalk paychecks to their buddy-buddies from yesteryear.
-
Dickheads On Parade
Henry Richard 'Dick' Head (3 April, 1887 - 20 December, 1940),
was an Australian rules footballer who played 143 games with
West Adelaide in the South Australian Football League (SAFL).
-
Peyton Manning To Be Released (Rumor)Flier.
-
2012 Nfl DraftI picked RGIII and Michael Floyd.
- Just way too much upside to RGIII, not to mention it's a position in awful need.
- I don't think Michael Floyd will be there, but if he is, take him. If he's not; Kendall Wright. (I'm going to wait until the Senior Bowl and Combine to truly choose between Floyd and Wright, though. They might switch, in my mocks.)
-
Vontaze Burfict--Perfect Choice For The Browns?If he can get his act together than fine... bring him on.. but if he turns into a Pac-man Jones were in trouble. And don't forget, we have a hitter like TJ Ward.
T.J. Ward is starting to look like a one hit wonder, (so to speak.)
He had that hit on tiny little Jordan Shipley in the endzone, and that's it. He still has a long way to prove he's anything but an occasional trucker, who's usually completely out of position to make any kind of play on the ball.
-
Happy Birthday Pop Roach!Hey, why not? I'm a noob, but Happy B-day.

