And now they say is was just a preview and took the game off wanting me to pay for it. No thanks. I just saw the season in a nutshell.
They’ll wait till week 8 to start anyone else
And now they say is was just a preview and took the game off wanting me to pay for it. No thanks. I just saw the season in a nutshell.
They’ll wait till week 8 to start anyone else
My fault. I used my one free youtube game a season to watch this shit unfold.?
They wouldn’t let you trade it for something worth watching?
I mean…. I can see how you could not see that defender.
My draft predictions are normally wrong, but I’d say 5-7 due to his size. I don’t see him doing much in the NFL
December 1990 @ Houston Oilers. Got our asses handed to us, but will never forget Eric Metcalf taking one to the house over 100 yards. Still have only seen the Browns play in Houston, unfortunately. Although the last one I did get to meet Hoorta and Gipper (Rest in peace, Gip). Eventually I’ll be watching one from the Dawg Pound.
At the end of the day, does it really matter?
For the second year in a row, he chose the Browns, and makes the DLine better.
Who the fuck, gives a fuck, at this point. You’re either in it, as a fan, or not. I completely agree
Glad we get to keep Ward long term. Hope we can stay under the cap.
Maybe it's just me but surely we could have found an untainted QB with those 3 1st rounders in trade value. It's called move up for the best QB. Maybe not this year for I just don't see one that is a sure fire SB level QB. But surely within the next couple of years while we stack the rest of the chips onto the team to give him the best chance to succeed.
Too much baggage added to that makes it untenable. Throw in a key injury to said Mr. Watson and the Browns are once again head clowns of the donkey league.
1) surely? No. Way less than 50/50
2)we have the pieces for a QB to succeed. Had them with Mayfield.
3) don’t you put that on us Ricky Bobby!
Tom, You just LOVE too bring up the HIGH HIGHS of Baker's career, and want to totally ignore the LOW LOWS. The talking heads have him pegged as wildly inconsistent. I happen to agree. If I wanted to waste more time than I'm willing to commit to this discussion, I'm sure I could easily drag up some totally suckful performances by Mayfield that cost the Browns games.
I mean….. are we arguing whether or not Baker was a good QB? Or that he was one of the best and most liked BROWNS QB since the return? The latter definitely does not mean he’s a great QB. Terrible passer rating. Terrible TD to INT ratio. Lost us way more games than he won. We were moving on from him if we could.
It seems no one wants him. If you are a top half QB in this league, you’ll find a spot in less than 24 hours.
Baker wasn’t a great QB. Deshaun is. Stay tuned
Top 8-12 when he was playing? Wtf? Statistically easily top five the last couple years before last year when he didn’t play
I like we didn't have to give up a player
I like he is a true amd solid upgrade over Baker
I dont like giving up the picks
I dont like he has the problem with the cold
You?
Someone said something in the main topic about us only really giving up this years first, which makes sense. Baker underperforms and we give up at least two more to move up and pick an unproven rookie. I’ll take the Deshaun trade.
There is a real possibility watson doesn’t play a down this season. He has a load of civil suits still pending. It drives that first up even higher. Luckily you all have case Keenum who should have played more last year. Watson is a stud but that trade is wiiiiiiillllld and it’s wildness is being ignored. 230m fully guaranteed, three firsts and additional undisclosed draft picks.
Watson was accused of putting his dick in someone’s hand who was unwilling to hold it.
Roethlisberger was accused of putting his dick in someone’s vagina without their consent.
Ray Lewis
Ray Rice
Mike Vick
Joe Mixon
Crazy fuck from the Panthers Mod Edit: Greg Hardy
Kareem Hunt
Tyreek Hill
Josh Gordon
A few hundred other people.
we’re either going to keep watching the sport in spite of what all these idiots keep doing or not. If not, so be it. I understand. Im going to keep watching for now.
Lol. I mean I soak up a lot of nfl info. I like to think I know what I’m talking about. Sure a lot of it is my opinion but this one is a head scratcher. If they didn’t give him 230M guaranteed and then go around the commish with how the first year is structured I wouldn’t have much to say. I gotta think Roger is going to care about the browns gutting the weight of a potential suspension. Ultimately at the end of the day I don’t care much. It’s not my team making the move. I’d be mad if it were. ??
️
and adding one more top tier qb to the division concerns me very little because the Steelers will still be the Steelers. A more competitive division is better for everyone and it mitch sucks they will get their guy at some point. I’m prepared for a crappy couple seasons if that’s what it takes. I don’t believe it will happen. I don’t want it to happen for Heywards sake.
The Steelers are due (deserve) for quite a few years of shit football ?
Holy shit
Wow
Wtf with all the GD penalties
Why do we have to get cute
How many games have we lost when Baker/OBJ are both playing?