Tyrod took a middling team to the playoffs. This thread is asinine.
Comical2me
Posts
-
Tyrod Tarkenton -
Hue Jackson's Jet's Presser^^^^
Not true. Look at the first half stats. We should have been up 21 points at the half. Bad play calling and bad execution had us down by 3. Hue needs to go.
️
-
KizerHue is a cheerleader, not a head coach.
-
***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***Our QB left with a headache. Our backup led our only TD drive. We pull him for our rookie. I hope Hue is gone next year.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***THAT. WAS.NOT.A CATCH.
-
Same old dirty SqueelersLook who coaches them.
-
11 Browns protestActually when you get done seething over this just remember my point, I'm only a fan. I read for these guys because of territorial loyalty for the most part. I like musicians and actors Etc because of their talent or the art they produce. Or athletes because they perform well for my city. I'm an Entertainer by profession but I would imagine that I would rightly lose friends and fans if I began every performance but insulting the largest part of my audience. Who knows, a few of them might think it's cool but... I think you get the idea.
WSS
A lot of fans didn't like the idea of Jackie Robinson playing baseball. Good thing he didn't listen to those idiots.
-
Kaepernick supporters call for NFL boycottAnd would someone please point out to me the other job where you legally have to stand for the national anthem before you start work, outside of North Korea.
-
Kaepernick supporters call for NFL boycottFunny, where was your outrage last year at the "right" when they boycotted the NFL. Please stop with the whole left versus right narrative. You make us dumber as a nation.
-
Who takes the fall?When you consistently blow 1st half leads, that's coaching. Their team adjusted, ours didn't.