That was a great game today!
Congratulations on the win, it has to feel really good.
That was a great game today!
Congratulations on the win, it has to feel really good.
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Hey ass fuck, since you didn't like Zomblows response, maybe you will like mine. The Browns pounded the Beng-holes into the turf today. Fuck you, fuck your homo helmets and pass your mother down the line.
Get the fuck out of here.
LOL, here's one that takes it up the ass every night, but he's not gay since he hires a hooker to use a strap on, one of those big black ones. I bet by next week, this guy here and the other one will be doing each other up the ass and then slurping for the money shot.
It is amazing the way some cock suckers are.
Oh, and you really hurt my feelings there mister king goonie likes big cock. Please don't make fun of me or my favorite team, boo fucking hoo
You jackass, lol.
Congratulations Browns!
I asked just for a little bit of luck, and you all sent me none, I am very dissapointed!!!
Just messing with you.
Again, congratulations on the win, now go out there and kick butt the rest of the season. See you next year!
How's it hanging? I know, I know, low and to the left, but still, how's it hanging?
I'm just stopping by to say its going to be a great game tomorrow and I don't know who will win the game. I hope my Bengals win, but the way the Browns have been playing and the way the Bengals lost last week, I just don't know. Last time, I think I wish you all a little bit of luck on the game, but this week, this time around, I just can't do it since my Bengals will need every little bit of luck I can send them, lol. Now, if you all want to send some our way, even a little bit, that would be great. LOL.
well, here's to a great game. If you're going to the game, have a great time no matter what happens. If you're going to drink a few adult beverages, please don't drive after the game, get a designated driver. Also, if you're going to the game and the Browns happen do score, don't celebrate too much, lol. If they happen to win, don't rub it in too much.
Have a great day!!!
It will definitely be a tough game the next time around, but by then the Bengals will have Carlos Dunlap back and maybe some new blood on the Dline since Anderson is out for the season. Kirkpatrick will be out there as well, but only limited action since he is a rookie. It's really going to be a good game.
You all have a running back and a quarterback to be proud of, the Browns are much improved. I know the Bengals won the game, but don't be down, you all have a good team. I dread the second meeting at your place.
He will be OK and ready to go by the next preseason game. From what I read on NFL.com, he may have his knee scoped to clean up some cartilage and that's no big deal. I had the same thing done about ten years ago and was back to work within two weeks. This guy is much younger than I was plus he's a professional athlete, give him a day or two on the bike and he'll be ready to go. Hell, I remember when big Willie Anderson had his knee scoped on a Friday and was starting on Sunday.
Relax, as much as I am a Bengals fan, this news don't get me all giddy inside, lol.
Now, Joe Haden being out, maybe, does, lol.
I believe this is a great thing and in the not so distant future, I believe the Browns will make the AFC North the best and toughest division in the entire league. Can you imagine 4 teams from the same division fighting it out every year for only 3 spots in the playoffs? The best part about that is all 4 teams will be deserving of a playoff spot but one will be left out since the West really sucks, lol.
It could be wild seeing the Browns, the Bengals, the Ravens and the Steelers all having 13-3 records with the 3 loses coming to away losses at each divisional opponant. It would all come down to coin flips on which 3 teams out of the division make the playoffs. This happening year after year getting each other ready to win the Super Bowl every year.
Someone tried to pull this BS over on the Bengals boards about how the Browns game was a trap game for the Bengals. Let me tell you, no divisional game is a trap game especially in the AFC North.
I know it's cheap and it didn't affect the outcome of the game, but this is absolutely hilarious.
That was a great, hard fought game by both teams. I don't know why some of you Browns fans are down on your team. The Browns played a good game and almost beat the Bengals and there is nothing to be mad about except for the loss. I enjoyed the game a bunch.
Now, if the Browns can go out and beat the Steelers and Ravens, it will make my season complete.
Good game all and good luck the rest of the way
So easy to prove Ghoolie's an ignorant 'tard .........Couldn't score a TD? Man, check the facts before you look even more stupid than you already do.
Really, I do know as of yesterday the game wasn't sold out- but there is still time, unless it's REALLY empty. Sorry we can't supply the usual 20,000 Browns fans to help you out in that regard this year. You Bungle fans should be ashamed, 6-4 and in contention, and everyone in Cinti is waiting for baseball to start.
A few thing for sure, you won't be able to quick snap us, our defense is playing better, and Greg Little is shaking the rust off.
I know the Bengals didn't sell out and it sucks to say the least. I guess Bengals fans want to see a quality opponent and a good game rather than watch the Bengals phone in this victory.
Just messing with you, lol.
No, Bengals fans aren't sold on the team yet. While they see a lot of fight and a will to win, the fans down here are afraid of being burned like they have been for the past two decades. If the Bengals continue to win the rest of this season and win next season, the fans will be back. It just takes time to rebuild that trust back up.
I won't be happy with the Bengals until they are good enough to pummel the livin daylights out of the sqaueelers and stupid, stinkin ratbirds and win all the games against them.
I can't be that mad about our Browns the same way, because it would royally screw up my Sundays.
I think the Bengals will beat the Ravens when they visit for the last game of the season. As for the Steelers, Cincy has better luck beating them in Pittsburgh rather than in Cincy. I don't know what it is about "the rapist" over there, but he hardly ever loses in Ohio. I think the Bengals can win out the rest of the way, but then again, they can lose them all as well. Who knows what's going to happen. The only sure thing so far this year is the Packers.
classy post.
i DO think this might be a GREAT game. browns prob getting some confidence with their win and the bengals thinking they are a better team (they are, talent wise)........
definitely one of the best games sunday.
These games are always a battle and I love them. I know it's always said and its a stupid saying, but when these two teams meet, you can throw the records out the window. The Bengals should win this game and Green should be back playing as well. The Bengals D has one glaring weakness and that's their secondary, especially now that Hall is out for the season. I think it will be a good game, they always are and I do believe the Bengals will be victorious in this one. I just hope they aren't looking ahead to Pittsburgh the next week.
Hello to all the Browns fans out there. Yes, I'm a Bengals fan and I'm here to wish you all good luck in this coming game against the Bengals. In the last meeting, the Bengals were lucky and caught the Browns off gaurd. I don't see that happening again this time around. It should be a good game and here's to that and pray there are no injuries for either side.
Good luck