I'm kinda in the same frame of mind as Ballpeen. When I got the PSLs I just assumed that I would pass on the tickets to one of my kids when I couldn't attend games anymore. I have thought of selling my PSLs in the past but I always talked myself down off that ledge. However, the fact that I did not sell them does not equate to them having no value. Until now. The Browns hold all the cards here, unfortunately. Unless virtually all the PSL holders could get together and somehow embarass them in a national public forum, which will never happen, this idiotic decision will stand because we have virtually no legal rights that I can see.
If they follow through with the no PSL decision what they should do is get rid of all PSLs period. Of course, then they would have to accomodate the current PSL holders in some way or there would be a bunch of lawsuits, meritless or not. Perhaps rebating back a prorated amount of what the last stated value of the PSL? A special catered PSL holders only Draft party at the stadium? Free game day food for every year you've had the seats? A hand job? Something. Anything.
Am I pissed? You bet. But I learned a long, long time ago that life is very seldom fair. But I also was taught that loyalty should be rewarded if possible. Apparently, Joe Banner and Uncle Jimmy never learned that last lesson. I won't hold a grudge here. But I won't forget either.

