I like it here. I think I'll stay for a while.
crocostimpy3000
Posts
-
A break down of the Browns AFCN rivals -
A break down of the Browns AFCN rivalsModell knew the Browns were an abomination that needed to be bashed with a shovel. Too bad he didn't know that some turds just won't flush. Could one of you lovely blokes tell me what your overall record is since coming back from the dead? I bet it's pretty impressive. But hey, you do have a playoff win, which admittedly have been too scarce here in cincytucky. BTW, Kentucky is a pretty cool state. Louisville, Lexington, the Derby, Red River Gorge, Mammoth cave etc. You guys are just fishing for fodder at this point. I suppose you guys have to have something to type on these forums other than how good your sisters are in bed. ha ha, that was a cheap shot. All in good fun, so lighten up brownies.
-
A break down of the Browns AFCN rivalszombo,
A team need not be big or bad to beat the lowly browns. We wont be unstoppable but pretty damn good. Furthermore, you'd sell your soul to the devil to get Ocho and Benson. Finally, uniform smack is pretty sad. I know you guys are just bummed because your entire economy is based on Lebron. I guess he finally got the memo that Cleveland is a sinking tanker ship spilling over with feces. Best move he ever made.
See you in the playoffs, oh wait... no I won't. Good luck with next years first overall pick! HA! HA! HA! HA!
love you, mean it.
-
A break down of the Browns AFCN rivalsOk. My bad. One of you guys didn't write that. But "who dey gonna arrest next?" is pretty on par with that bad reporting. The only smack any of you can come up with about the Bengals is the criminal angle. Shaun Rogers is your criminal. See? Lots of teams have an idiot or two.
This team is 100 times better than the browns. Can any of you deny that? There's so much more going on in Cincy than an arrest or two. That was all I was really trying to say. Sheesh. Thats okay though. Come football season, your sorry excuse for a team will once again be the laughing stock of the free world. None of you can deny that.
-
A break down of the Browns AFCN rivalsI have to say that's a pretty lame breakdown of the 2010 Bengals. All you mentioned was Benson's legal trouble. You said nothing of their new draft picks or their ramped up defense. FAIL.