I really think people are discounting Seneca too much, in terms of having any chance at getting significant playing time. You know for a fact, if Delhomme, craps out, he's the guy next in line and he actually could play well and take control of this team. Perhaps he is just a back-up as many of us think he could be....BUT.....he's going to come to play and show the best of what he's got. This is this guys first legit shot at really perhaps having a chance to start. Delhomme had a rocky year and if he's slow coming out of the gate, i just cannot see Mangini willing to be patient with a 35 guy who could be done. The best guy will play and because of his career Delhomme has the leg up but that leg is pretty darn wobbly in my eyes.Holmgren will be willing to accept whoever EM chooses as QB. He's the coach and he's got to play the guys HE thinks will do the best for the team he's coaching.
If Wallace is the man then he is the man. I don't care. I def don't want another qb Controversy. I just want a QB that doesn't suck and can throw the ball more than 2 yards WITHOUT IT GOING TO THE OTHER TEAM
