DaDawghasitsDay
Posts
-
4 Great Plays Made this Game Today -
We Need to make a trade this week!the funniest part about this thread is that it probably wont get merged or deleted
-
WHY ARE THE BROWNS BAD?Playcalling
-
I sense an imposter, what is REALLY going on here?I agree. something is different between the Quinn we saw last year and prior, to the Quinn we see this year. He doesnt look as fresh. Its looks like he's been up all night studying for a mid-term and is rolling into games kinda fuzzy. I personally believe its our Offensive co-ordinator. He has called really bad playes from the start and it doesnt even look like BQ is getting a chance to toss the ball.
I also think we have to realize that whenever we get the ball, it ends up being 2nd and 15 due to some dumb ass lineman or reciever getting a false start or illegal formation penalty. Were loosing out of the gate before our QB's ccan even take the helm. The line, and offense as a whole is playing like shit.
-
Ladies and Gentlemen, Slow the hell down.....well said...
-
Braylon Going DeepBrady Quinn is definitely putting forth the effort. With some coaches thats all you need... desire
-
B-mac vs E WrightIf the two were to duke it out?
I think Wright has the better tools and consistency but....
I think Bmac is way more competitive, tries harder, and is a straight up ballhawk, he played WR in college so you know he can catch, I think he has a high ceiling.
My choice is definitely bmac
-
The end all be all thread regarding quinns arm strength...Thanks for the post man, I was actually beginning to believe all Quinn weak arm propaganda. Anyone would look to have a weak arm when compared to the likes of Derek Anderson and, Heaven Forbid, Jamarcus Russel (who I would check for either roids or hydraulic arm implants)
-
This picture I found, deserves its own thread.....Now thats photoshop at its finest right there.
Oh and the post above made me laugh harder than anything in months.
REY MAUALUGA 09!!
-
Whats a bigger concern?Even with your back up QB your offense should be able to score, the Lions are able to score, the bengals can score, the raiders can score.
I think Chud may have to go, but he does do good for KW2
I also think we need a RT in Tuckers absence. the RB situation needs to be addressed also.
Our d is solid outside of the Linebackers, we have great CB's and D-line (rogers wow). Maualuga could shore that up.
Our offense needs some serious fixing. C'mon ppl, we broke a record for suck (24 quarters)