Not a trekkie but really want to see the movie. I hate Sci-Fi but the action and effects look unbeleivable. I want do that HALO jump they do in the previews!
D
DakotaHOU
@DakotaHOU
Posts
-
Way off topic...Anyone seeing Star Trek tonight? -
Sounds as if the Rams are trying to trade #2Their GM pretty much said it....he said they are not starting negotiations with any player as there has been a flurry of activity starting this morning concerning the #2 pick.
This is my guess. The Rams move out and someone moves in to take Sanchez.
I saw that interview. My guess is he wants out but no one wants to trade to #2 with Seatle trying to get out. I think that was a lot of positioning also indicating they decided on a player yesterday but the "flurry of activity around us" made them think they could get out. He never once said that they were entaining offers.