^Change your font, that is awful.
No, It's not that bad.
It would most likely be a 5th or 6th rounder compensational pick Ifigure. It is a rare case to get a 4th rounder
Thanks mate.
^Change your font, that is awful.
No, It's not that bad.
It would most likely be a 5th or 6th rounder compensational pick Ifigure. It is a rare case to get a 4th rounder
Thanks mate.
Hey there guys,
I'm also new on here and love the banter that goes on between people. I'm from Australia and this is the 1st season that I've really started to follow the NFL (we have the NRL here and it's basically the NFL without the helmets or pads).
Anyway, I've chosen the Browns as my team to follow as well. Actually, I've chosen the city of Cleveland to follow as I follow the Cavs as well. Reason being, I love cheering the underdogs and cities that have worked hard but haven't won a title for a while.
My question is, if they did get that pick, what round would it most likely be in?
Cheers.