Why do you find it necessary to walk into somebody elses house and disrespect them? I am ashamed of some of my 49er brethren. 7 weeks ago most fans/media had us going 6/10 - 9/7 at the very best. I even recall a few pundits saying we were going to be front runners in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. Dont come in here talking smack like we are the new big, bad, bully on the block. Because truth be told, we havent won sh!t yet. That "Salty" Browns defense could knock Alex and Gore out and then where would we be? Look what they did to Oakland and their playoff hopes. The Browns single handedly shut the door on Oaklands playoff run in week 6 of the NFL season.
Idiot Niner fans is right, we havent done SH!T yet!!!
I wasn't talking crap, I was responding to his post with my opinions based on facts. This is a message board, it's for discussion. I did not insult him, I was stating my reasons why I thought the niners would win. Maybe you should stop reading so much in to other people's posts and just enjoy the ride.