well it was 100$ so i probably will receive 0 and depsite this proof my friend still thinks you guys are wrong....despite you being Browns fans.
D
danwvu26
@danwvu26
Posts
-
Help settle a bet! Quincy Morgan 2001 -
Help settle a bet! Quincy Morgan 2001thanks guys i appreciate you winning me the bet!
-
Help settle a bet! Quincy Morgan 2001Hey Browns fans, quick question. I have a bet with a friend that he says Quincy Morgan wore #5 his rookie season after being drafted by Cleveland. I bet against him since that's illegal and they only just recently allowed WRs to wear 10-19. I found an old roster that says he was 81 in 2001, and wikipedia says his only jersey numbers have been 11 and 81, but I have also seen a picture of him wearing #5 in a Browns uniform...maybe just for preseason?
Any help would be appreciated thanks!