This team is made up of a bunch of dumb sons of b******
darkside5
Posts
-
Terrible -
Stefanski gives up play callingShitpantski realized he's been calling plays from a Waffle House menu instead of the play chart. Gabriel throws for three TD's 285 yds one pick on a tipped pass and Judkins punches one in. We beat the Jets 34-13 and win 8 of 9 games left. You gotta believe! ?????
-
The English BrownsThis is how the Browns make me feel sometimes.
When the Browns arrive in London to face the Vikings just keep them and rename them the London Fog and start your own football league. I for one am done with their drama and foolish decision making. They're like that family dawg that jumps the fence and barks at everything but never bites, chases cars blindly and eats it's own crap. No one in the neighborhood has anything good to say about him . But he's our dawg and we keep loving him just the same. So I guess you can send them home and we'll just have to hope they do better. ??
-
5 QB’s In The RoomFlacco, Gabriel, Sanders. Zappe ends up #3 and Sanders gets traded for a bag of practice balls.
-
Dutch's 2025 Browns Questions1. Browns record? 10-7
2. Bengals record? 8-9
3. Ravens record? 11-6
4. Steelers record? 9-8
5. How many points do the Browns score and allow in 2025? 402/389
6. How many games does Joe Flacco start for the Browns in 2025? 15
7. How many games does Dillon Gabriel start for the Browns in 2025? 2
8. How many games does Shadeur Sanders start for the Browns in 2025? 0
9. The Browns have two first round picks in the '26 NFL Draft - theirs and Jacksonville's. What draft positions are they? 8/14
10. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Joe Flacco throw for? 2350/8
11. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Dillon Gabriel throw for?425/3
12. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Shadeur Sanders throw for? 0/0 he won't be here much longer
13. Who leads the Browns in rushing and how many yards does he run for? Ford 1012
14. Who leads the Browns in receptions and how many receptions does he have? Njoku 77
15. Who is second for the Browns in receptions and how many receptions does he have? Jeudy 69
16. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have? 18
17. Browns record vs the AFC North? 4-2
18. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? Bills Eagles Bills winHere we go, an extended version of Dutch's Browns Questions. Because of the Browns unique QB situation, I expanded the QB questions. Now, if you think Joe Flacco is going to start all season, then show this in your answers. If you don't think Gabriel or Sanders play much or at all, then show this in your answers. 0 starts is an acceptable answer if that is what you think happens. Make sure to answer all questions completely, some have two parts to the questions. Go Browns and good luck!
This will be locked just prior to the Browns opener vs the Bengals next Sunday. -
Tale of the Tape - Browns vs BengalsI have this feeling the Bengals are going to fall into a funk this year. I believe we beat em opening day 27-24
-
When is Jimmy gonna make a real change?You’re right, I believe the Steelers draft their sexual predators…not trade for them.
Since 2000 we have outpaced the Steelers 40 to 30 on players arrested for various crimes. It seems to me we are not drafting, trading, or thru free agency getting the quality perpetrators as the Steelers. Analytically speaking it would probably be best to obtain thieves as db's to steal some passes. Maybe a couple pedos on the edges to molest the qb's . How about a gunslinger for a qb. Oh and two or three druggies ...... Well just because they're the most fun. We have all of these, they're just playing out of position. The difference between us and the Steelers? Theirs know how to play football.
-
Waving Goodbye for nowGood luck buddy
-
The Official Browns vs Ravens Game Thread Oct 27thThe offensive line seems to be playing a little better
-
Browns sign new QBAll good points. I just want one good decision out of the front office. Start with some new leather look helmets like Illinois sported Saturday. Those are badass!
-
Do you trade Garrett?I would give Garrett away as long as they took Watson and his salary with him
-
Tale of the Tape - Browns @ Eaglesyahoo has ...Latron Dotson at 23. Ahead of Bo Nix, even. lol
https://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy-football-week-6-qb-rankings-172909280.html
then there is NFL.COM......
Let's see, Latron is....oh, yeah.... NUMBER 32 again !
2024 stats: 5 games | 60.2 pct | 852 pass yds | 4.8 ypa | 5 pass TD | 3 INT | 131 rush yds | 1 rush TD | 5 fumbles
Head coach Kevin Stefanski’s decision to continue with Watson as the QB1 defies logic considering just how bad the Browns offense is with Watson at the controls. Five weeks of pressure have reduced Watson to a quarterback who pulls his eyes down to the rush as soon as he senses heat, ignoring open targets and panicking, often resulting in sacks. He's not fast enough anymore to escape the pocket consistently and doesn't seem interested in using his legs until he has no other options. He’s processing so slowly that there's no reason to believe he'll improve any time soon. The Browns' defense played well enough to give them a chance to compete early on against the Commanders, but with Watson running the offense, they were doomed. He's no longer a starting-caliber quarterback, and until the Browns decide to make a change, they're going to continue to struggle mightily. It's time to bench him, plain and simple.
I would bet a dollar to a donut that the offensive line would miraculously play much much better with someone else under center than Watson. I don't think Watson is respected by anyone on that team. He's a cancer that has infected the entire organization. And if not careful that new stadium might be in another city.
-
Tale of the Tape - Browns @ EaglesAt this point in time I think even JFF could come fresh from his rubber swan in Lost Wages and play better than DW against anybody.???
I'm secretly hoping Watson is on P Diddy s naughty list so we can send him packing ????????????
-
Our Friend MJP has passed awayMy condolences to the family. RIP.
-
You can change one thing about our roster or the coaching staff. What do you do? I.e u can change one player or coach.Just move the f****** team to Egypt
-
O.K so what some of you clowns need to ask yourselfSpeaking of fanboys, let's see how Baker does this week against a real defense @ Detroit.
I know one thing he won't quit on the Bucs and the Bucs won't quit on him. And if Haslem wouldn't have quit on him we'd be singing a different tune right now.
-
O.K so what some of you clowns need to ask yourselfDid you tell Haslam before he signed him?
Worthless? $235 million over 5 years? Ah, I think he is worth plenty.
If he would have asked me I would have told him Ghoolie. If I'd had the opportunity I would have slapped some sense into him. There are 31 teams with better starting QB than we have, and half of those have a better backup than we have a starter. So yeah I think he's pretty worthless. I tend to believe what I see rather than what I hear. I've never been impressed with Jameis Winston either, he's not much better. DTR ?Maybe . I think he has the most potential but hey,wtf do I know.
-
O.K so what some of you clowns need to ask yourselfI don't like this guy. I never did like this guy,and I don't think the team even likes this guy. I warned everybody this would happen I saw it last year. I don't need to see anymore he's worthless.
-
? - NFL WEEK 1 - DALLAS 33 @ CLE 17 ■ Pre-Game Comments ■ SEPT. 8 @ 4:25 pm ||■--▪︎ it was HERE ?Phuk Tom Brady and who cares what color pants they're wearing. Just go out there and kick Jerry's Kids asses. Go Browns! 24-20
-
What do leprosy, polio, tb, and malaria have in common??? ILLEGAL ALIENSIt still hasn't dawned on him his Pedo in Chief (ByeDon) is a child sniffing , child molestor as accounted by none other than his very own daughter... "facepalms"... Then I have to believe he's just trolling for kicks... I mean 12 year olds do shit like that , right?
Anyone who still supports brain dead Brandon has to be a total moron