I'll drink the Koolaid.
David G
Posts
-
The Browns Will Win Big -
No Respect From CincySeems that Cincy thought that this would be a guaranteed win.
-
Where Is Holmgren?my guess is the Old Country Buffet
-
Where Is Hardesty?Has Hardesty taken a snap?
-
Season Opener Roll Call!Dave G. & Julie W. will be there at The Tailgate!
We are sitting in Section 509.
-
Our Window Of Opprotunity Is Open.Well said.
-
Survey Tuesday 3/7/121. I would not trade picks for RGIII. If he is not there at 4, then go get a FA. Draft Blackmon. I trust H&H.
2. Don't follow NBA closely. Many of the players are a-holes. (not necessarily Cavs players). But I say play to win!!
3. Mila - uh, yep!
4. Samoas.
5. ANYTHING by KATY PERRY
-
Can The Browns Rise Up ?Browns defense will go ballistic on Ben. Sheard, Rubin & Taylor will take turns attacking him. Haden will get his pick-six. The Browns will play with all guts to bring this one home!
-
Can The Browns Rise Up ?In recent years past, I seem to remember the browns to rise up to the challenge of the national televised games. Remember the Giants? 2007? What were some other recent nationally televised games and how did the Browns fare? I think that they will pull this one out. Cribbs gets his kickoff return. Hillis runs for a TD. And Little makes some big catches.
-
Tailgate- St. Louis Game- Nov 13Hey Guys.
Add two more to the list.

David G.
Julie W.
-
Tailgate Party- SeahawksGuys,
Sorry about the late notice but myself & one guest will be there. (I understand that we're probably too late to be included for the food, but we'll be there for pre-game celebrations!)
David G.
and
Julie W.
-
Tailgate Party- DolphinsI'll be there!
Put me down for two.
David G.
Julie W.
-
Tailgate Party 2011 Style- Bengals Vs. BrownsI'll be there with one guest.
Thanks!
David G.
Julie W.
-
Browns vs BearsHey Browns Fans!
Are we tailgating before the game on September 2nd?
Dave G.