Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
D

Davis13

@Davis13
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
6
Topics
4
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • These 5 Picks Have Set Us Back Years.......
    D Davis13
    The Browns Board

    This team is not good enough to fuqin draft projects, hell we dont have a good starting 22. How the fuque can team with this many holes draft freaking projects. Most Projects end up living in the Projects. Draft me the best player available on every freaking pick. With as many holes as we have, they best player available would fit right in. WE HAVE A LT,C,DE,2DT,CB AND S. ALL ELSE CAN BE UP GRADED.


  • These 5 Picks Have Set Us Back Years.......
    D Davis13
    The Browns Board

    Robiskie, MoMass, Veikune, Marecic, and Cameron Jordan. Imagine the players drafted shortly after these guys. I know Iknow hindsight is 20/20, but it not like these guys were busts, most on here knew they were reaches when they were drafted. It amazes me that 5 misses in the draft hurts us more than anything. Marecic and Jordan are worthless. Heckert has found us talent in the 1st and second 2nds but i could freaking do that. Wheres the diamonds in the rough that the Steelers Ravens and Pats find every year. We all can bitch about what we have, but ultimately our drafting is the only thing holding us back, there is value in every round of the draft.

    Some blame Shurmur but in all honestly Bill Walsh couldnt make a winner out of this team, so why would Shurmur.


  • New Member Thoughts....
    D Davis13
    The Browns Board

    I like the direction of the team. I think the front office realizes that we need to have a stout DEFENSE. With the weather that we will always have in the late season there is no reason to have the Warner led Rams OFFENSE. I believe we will become CONTENDERS when we can consistanly win games when we score 17 to 20 pts ala, teams like the RAVENS and TB when they their top defenses. We will have an advantage in home playoff games with our weather in the late season. I trust Heckert in his drafting ability and we all know that is the only way to big a franchise for the long haul. I know I know we do have to address the offense and become more effecient but I truly think it is easier to hit on DEFENSIVE players then skill players in the draft. I just look at the talent this team has added in the last 2 yrs and it is more than the previous the last decade. In the next years draft I want to see a starting RT, CB and a stud LB taken early, not in that order nessaraly in that order.


  • Not Much On The Waiver Wire.
    D Davis13
    The Browns Board

    Butm there were 2 players that I seemed I little interested.

    1. Lito Sheppard (with ties to Heckert, thought he could help for a year)

    2. Ross Homan (not sure about his speed but he was a sure tackler)


  • I Want....
    D Davis13
    The Browns Board

    Leonard Davis as our RG. In this division we need some toughness. He can play RG or RT. Man is a beast. I cna just see him pulling for Hillis.


  • Udfa Signings
    D Davis13
    The Browns Board

    Squellers RB John Clay WIS.

    I can see this guy having great value. Cant believe he didnt get drafted.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate