Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Dawg in MDD

Dawg in MD

@Dawg in MD
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
18
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Week 18: Browns vs Steelers Wild Card Game
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board date released

    and.....we broke their league record 73 game sack streak! No sacks on Baker last night, even with a pieced together line!!! What a TEAM effort! Come on guys, get healthy and give KC all ya' got!  GO BROWNS!


  • Week 18: Browns vs Steelers Wild Card Game
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board date released

    Not many are giving the Browns a chance on Sunday. I for one like being the under"DAWGS" ; puts ALOT of pressure on Pitt since they supposedly should handle us easily with all our injuries and COVID related players/coaches that are out for Sunday. Kind of like last week where we had to win to get in, all the pressure was on us. Nothing scarier than backing a injured DAWG in a corner, they fight like hell! Should be a good one Sunday! Playoffs, feels good! It won't be easy, but we CAN win! Any given Sunday!


  • Who is going to Vegas with Me if we win the Super Bowl
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board

    @the-gipper said:

    So?  You would win like 800 bucks?   Seems like you got much higher odds than I did on my ticket which was about  25-1.  I bought that ticket  the exact same day as the Super Bowl last year, where I watched part of it at the Orleans Casino and part of it at the end at my resort unit.  So it seems we may have been there the same time.   Which Casino did you make your bet?  Caesar's?

    Yes, $800 plus my initial $20 back too. I went to many casino's last year during the SB and most had them 25-1 to 30-1 for the Browns to win it this year. Yes we were there at same time and I went to New Orleans once while I was there. I made my bet right before the SB kicked off at 4 Queens down on Fremont Street. When I saw 40-1 I jumped on it since that was the best I saw the whole time i was there. 
     

  • What Can Help the Browns
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board

    BUT.....I believe we are the better team at full strength right now!


  • What Can Help the Browns
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board

    I don't think they think we are the better team, especially since we still don't know if we will get all the players back who sat this week.


  • Who is going to Vegas with Me if we win the Super Bowl
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board

    I go every year for the SB. Me and my bro-in law get comped at Ceasar's resorts (he gambles alot!) Last couple years, The D in old vegas has been putting up a pretty nice outdoor venue https://www.thed.com/meetings-events/sporting-events/ (giant TV screen and most of you $$ back that you pay for entrance on a card for alcohol). Obviously they aren't doing that this year. I already have my airfare scheduled and he has our room booked at Harrah's,  but I will probably pass on it this year. I got the Covid vaccine last week and will receive the second shot on 1/11/21, but I'm still probably not going to chance it. 

    I also bought a $20: 40-1 ticket last year when I was there for the SB that the Browns would win SB LV. Would love to be there if they get there. We haven't cancelled our reservations yet!?!?!?


  • STEELER WEEK..... v2.0 ..... and this one is in 2021!
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board week 17

    Cleveland opening up as 7 point favorite = Tomlin sitting his key players. Vegas doesn't play when it comes to $$. Ink that!


  • What Can Help the Browns
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board

    The game has opened up with Cleveland as an early 7 point favorite which tells me one thing, Vegas expects the Steelers to sit their key starters. Vegas is usually pretty accurate. 


  • Meet our new FB...
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board

    I like this pickup. A little interview with Andy Janovich!

    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=+andy+janovich+highlights&ru=%2fvideos%2fsearch%3fq%3d%20andy%20janovich%20highlights%26qs%3dn%26form%3dQBVR%26sp%3d-1%26pq%3dandy%20janovich%20highlights%26sc%3d1-24%26sk%3d%26cvid%3d7688245DFF0B4FAAAAAD17F3B86061F7&view=detail&mid=66ED0E59BD52A7BC722866ED0E59BD52A7BC7228&rvsmid=3FCD103203C47487B2AD3FCD103203C47487B2AD&FORM=VDQVAP


  • Trying to move OBJ
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board

    I am not a huge fan of Beckham, but you can't deny his talent. Watch this video and look at how many catches he makes with his fingertips, the jukes he puts on players, his ability to jump and pull the ball down and his separation speed. Video doesn't lie!

    I want him to have a spectacular year this year, and any TRUE Browns fan is rooting for him to do just that!

    Go Browns!


  • Roll Call
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board

    Bel Air, MD (just NE of Baltimore), originally from Willard, OH (hometown of once Browns QB Charlie Frye)


  • ***Ravens VS Browns Gameday Thread***
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board

    No respect from ESPN after the win...still have us in 2nd...FU ESPN

    5503B25C-0145-4D2B-9EE0-F1BC8CAF0C56.png


  • ***Jets VS Browns Gameday Thread***
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board

    That ankle just snapped???


  • What games are you attending?
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board

    I live in MD, so I usually get to the Raven's game here and I also usually fly into Cleveland for the home opener. I can get flights from BWI to Columbus for $49-69 each way (my bro-in law lives there so I drive up on Saturday for the car ride company  with him and we always stay at Doubletree on Lakeside, good wings and pizza there).


  • Duke Johnson traded
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board

    I personally like what I saw from Hilliard, seems like he can pick up the slack left from Duke's departure. Dorsey definitely got a "deal" done! We will get a 3rd from that trade, fo' sho'!


  • What about (backup) QB?
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board

    How about Ryan Fitzpatrick? He can sling the skin and would be a good 1 year signing just for insurance.


  • Infinity War
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board

    Gave me chills! Love it! GO Browns!


  • Kareem Hunt suspended 8 games
    Dawg in MDD Dawg in MD
    The Browns Board

    Duke has great hands, he isn't going anywhere with that length of suspension. BTW Hunt deserved every game he received, no excuses for domestic violence, period!

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate