Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
D

DawginIT

@DawginIT
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
278
Topics
15
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Browns Draft Picks
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    Those listed weights are correct for Hughes and Winn. Miller, however, is listed at 321 last time I checked.


  • What A ______ Draft?
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    Unglamorous.


  • Rank Your Draft Picks
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    Take value into consideration.

    For me it's like this:

    Trent Richardson

    Ryan Miller

    Mitchell Schwartz

    Billy Winn

    James Michael Johnson

    Emmanuel Acho

    Brad Smelley

    Travis Benjamin

    Brandon Weeden

    Trevin Wade

    John Hughes


  • How Many Games Will Weeden Win First Year?
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    I'm going to be realistic. 5-6. I don't know if anyone looked but we have a hard ass schedule this year.


  • Run The Ball...stop The Run
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    As much as I thought they did a terrible job addressing needs by PLAYER, they did a great job addressing TEAM needs as a whole (rushing and run defense).


  • Official Udfa Thread
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    Needless to say we didn't add much at receiver. I'd like to see Dwight Jones.


  • Official Udfa Thread
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    @harry-buffalo said:

    To name a few from WFNY.com

    Josh Cooper WR OkState

    Bert Reed WR Flordia State

    Josh Linman LB UCF

    Matt Cleveland OT Idaho

    Antwuan Reed CB Pitt (Pinkstons cousin)

    These are players they HAVE SIGNED? If so Bert Reed is a great pick up.


  • Ryan Miller
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    From left to right. Thomas, Miller, Mack, Pinkston, Schwartz. Gotta like it. I think Miller fits better at RG but idk if you want 2 rookies on the same side...


  • Top Players By Grade
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    Just to correct some of you logic... But if Martin is ranked 22nd and the Browns take him at 22, that's not a value pick. That's the correct pick. If he was ranked 10th and they got him at 22, then that's a value pick. Good stuff though.


  • Asante Samuel
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    @miktoxic said:

    if you do decide to go after him, that takes away the discussion of drafting claiborn @4.

    This scenario is for if we don't draft Claiborne, which I'm not suggesting whether we should or shouldn't.


  • What Would Piss You Off Most?
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    1. Taking ANY QB before round 4!

    2. Trading back and not getting any of Kalil, Blackmon, Claiborne, Richardson, or Floyd.

    3. Taking Hill over Wright at 22.


  • Asante Samuel
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1127/asante-samuel

    Would you make a move for him? The Eagles have said they would accept a 5th or 6th round pick for him. We have plenty of picks and could use a true starter across

    Haden. It's also very likely that a team like the Bengals could take Michael Floyd or Kendall Wright with their 17th or 22nd picks. He's very good in zone at

    creating turnovers. If not I would be very intrigued about taking Janoris Jenkins in the 2nd. What are your thoughts?


  • My Ideal Mock
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    I figured it out!

    1. Trent Richardson

    2. Kendall Wright

    3. Bobbie Massie

    4. Brandon Brooks

    After that I could care less.


  • Peter King Mock Draft
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    @tour2ma said:

    LOL... No prob's, Z... and right back at you. I've gotten three or four new flame suits since I decided to get more active in this Forum.

    Trust me... I can take whatever anyone dishes out around here... even you... 🙂 ... but something tells me there's some new "material" in threads I've not yet read today.

    Thanks, Z's hyperbole refers to my original mock where I traded down and up in Round 1 to draft:

    1.4 => Miami (1.8 + 3.09 + 3.10 ) 1.8(Miami) - Ingram (DE-NC)

    1.22 (ATL) + 3.10 ==> Philly (1.15) 1.15 (Philly) - Kirkpatrick (CB-Bama)

    2.5 - Kevin Zeitler (OG-Wis)

    3.4 - Marvin Jones (WR-Cal) 3.9 (Miami) - Cyrus Grey (RB-A&M)

    4.5 - Keenan Robinson (OLB-TX) 4.23 (ATL) - Dwight Jones (WR- NC)

    5.4 - Nick Foles (QB-AZ)

    6.5 - Coty Sensabaugh (CB, Clem)

    7.4 - Donald Stephenson (OT-OK)

    In my mind it was a Defense first draft, but hardly an all Defense draft. But a lot has changed since I posted it, e.g., DE FA signings, cooling on Kirkpatrick. That said I still love Ingram... still love M. Jones... still deeply in love with Cyrus Grey...

    Agree there are still FA's that'd go a fair ways toward filling needs, e.g., Cedric Benson, but it's gotten really thin out there. At this point I doubt anything happens until after the draft. If nothing else, signings now would further tip Heckert's hand.

    I don't know if I've seen a worse mock...


  • Its The Truth Not A Mock
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    @dawginit said:

    To be honest if you replace Ingram with Floyd then that's really a good draft, IMO. Our defense would be more or less "finished" and we still add 2 huge playmakers on offense, in Floyd and Miller, if Miller could fall that far.

    My bad. I read too fast and thought that said C.J. Mosley, linebacker from Bama. We need a linebacker to "finish" the defense.


  • Its The Truth Not A Mock
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    @tampadawgs said:

    I understand that this part of the year have high hopes for the Browns. I do as well, but the truth is you will be very dis-pleased with the draft. This is why

    #4 Everybody wanted RG3, Blackmon, or Trent. We should take one of the three( We know RG3 will not be at 3 ), but we will not take any of those players. Here you go the truth Mock. I put money on it that my mock will be a hell of a lot closer than any of yours. The Browns Nation will be PISSED after this draft..

    With the 4th pick, we trade down with Jax we go to the 7th pick we pick up there 2nd this year and a third next year

    7- Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina

    22- Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama

    37- Andre Branch, DE/OLB, Clemson

    38- Lamar Miller, RB, Miami

    67- Mitchell Schwartz, OT, California

    100-Brandon Mosley, OT, Auburn

    118-Nick Toon, WR, Wisconsin

    204-Kellen Moore, QB, Boise State

    205-Justin Bethel, FS, Presbyteria

    After this draft, Holgrem will retire adn feed a line a bullshit that we are in better shape now then we were when he got here. This might be true, but he gets out of Cleveland before the season starts. he know we might not win a game until week 13.

    With the first pick in the 2013 draft the Cleveland Browns select Matt Barkely from USC

    Do the Browns EVER DRAFT WHO WE THINK THE SHOULD??

    To be honest if you replace Ingram with Floyd then that's really a good draft, IMO. Our defense would be more or less "finished" and we still add 2 huge playmakers on offense, in Floyd and Miller, if Miller could fall that far.


  • Trade Joe Thomas?
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    I say trade Thomas, Mack, Haden, and Jackson for 4,938,675 first rounders. Sounds good.


  • Assessing The Falcons Trade
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    The Browns need to get a guy like Mike Martin from Michigan, Derek Wolfe from Cincy, or Jaye Howard from Florida in the middle to later rounds. Big bodies with good talent to give Taylor/Rubin breathers. Hopefully Taylor will drop some weight this off season and with some breaks from one of these guys he will be a stud. With another talent across from him Hill/Wright/Reuben etc Greg Little can be a force. I also expect Marecic to be the most improved player on the team from last year.


  • Jonathan Martin Or Stephen Hill
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    @john.r.brown1968 said:

    I'd be thrilled with Richardson, Hill, David, Massie ... i might try cartwheel backflips (granted, my bad back would hate me ... and so would my doctor) ....

    Nailed it. 4 biggest needs on the team and 4 great players to fill them. I'm still torn between Hill and Wright at 22. I think Wright would make a more immediate impact and is more of a "sure thing". Hill has much more upside by far, however. Toss up?


  • Look Into The Future For A Thread Of Hope.
    D DawginIT
    The Browns Board

    Firing Mangini was the right move but was done a year too late. Hiring Shurmur was the wrong move. Firing Shurmur now would be an even worse move. By the way, how can you predict records before the draft even happens? I know many of you will say that the Browns won't get significantly better no matter who they draft but it would be nice to wait and see.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate