Kyle Fuller of Virginia Tech. Ranked #1 in Mayock's cornerback position. Started out maybe 3-4th round pick because he had a hamstring injury but since combine his stock has risen a ton
DawgPoundFL2827
Posts
-
Shooting Stars and Falling Knives: Players' Draft Stock Moves -
Trade Hypotheticals and RumorsI like it...I had something similar in mind:
16: Gilbert/Dennard
26: Carr
35: Benjamin/Robinson
46: Yankee
3a: Top safety
3b: Christian Jones
3c: Charles Simms (move up from the 4th)
At that point, it would be pretty crazy to imagine how our already young team would look going into the draft next year if all of the above picks worked out...and I don't think it's a stretch to think they could.
I think Kyle Fuller would be a better pick at 16 than those 2. Fuller is a beast at DB great speed, good hands. At Virginia Tech he was man to man and was a huge part of the secondary. Also he was coached by one of the best D coordinators in Bud Foster so you know the kid has it mentally.
-
My last Browns' mock (with trades)New here but been a huge browns fan myself, worked for them for about 2 years and then with the turmoil the past few years I made a move to FL for sunshine and beautiful weather. I am a huge Virginia Tech fan so call me biased but Kyle Fuller would be a huge get for the Browns. He is a beast, can tackle well has fluid hips and has some good ball skills. Pair him up with Haden and the "No Fly Zone" will be in full effect.
GO browns!