Hey, as long as Dallas loses, it's all good. 
dcdiplomat
Posts
-
Congrats Browns -
Raiders 38 - Donkeys 0That was an epic ass kicking.
-
Quarterback situation...Seems like Colt's earned his starting job.
-
Congrats BrownsYes, indeed! Great job, guys. I'm proud of you guys.
-
Greetings from our Nation's CapitalHey welcome. A lot of history from both franchises. I'm not much into the Redskins, but quite frankly since they got McNabb, I would like to see them do well considering the treatment he received in Philly. I mean, WTF is it just a Pennsytucky thing??? All the guy did was bring excitement, lead them to the playoffs several times, and to a Super Bowl, and their fans still bitch!
He is inconsistent. That was the Eagles (fan's) biggest complaint; but he did make that team a winner, so we're hoping he brings a little of that to Washington.
The Browns have a great history and have had some great players and coaches, including your namesake. I mean, how great a coach do you have to be to have a team named after you?
Paul Brown great.
-
18-Game Season: Too Much of a Good Thing?I'm very, very much against the 18 game regular season. We see too many pro football players end up as borderline vegetables as it is.
Let's face it, players now are faster, bigger, and strong now than they were when the NFL switched to a 16 game season in the '70s. If you add this to the 1-4 post-season games some teams play, well...it's just too much, in my opinion.
-
Greetings from our Nation's Capital -
Head-to-Head Hits & New Rule DiscussionI know it's your guy's responsibility to hate everything related to the Steelers (which I understand since I do my fair share of hating on the Cowboys); but he's got a point. I don't think he'll do it, but these new NFL regulations are way too vague and leave too much in the hands of people that don't play the game. I don't like them anymore than Harrison.
-
Never Thought I Would Say This: Start ColtYeah, I gotta say, I thought Colt would be reduced to debris by the end of the game. He held his own.
-
Greetings from our Nation's CapitalHehe, yeah, I remember that game. I know, things are rough right now for the Browns. You guys are long removed from the Kardiac Kids, Bernie Kosar, and Otto Graham, and Jim Brown; but the best days maybe a head.
Oh, and the Steelers suck.

-
Greetings from our Nation's CapitalThanks for the responses, you guys.
Yes, having Shanahan here is amazing. Jim Zorn is a good enough QB Coach, but he was in way over his head. We're all hoping that Dan Snydner has figured out how to run a ball club.
The only good thing about the Redskins recent fortunes is that we know who's on board and who's not. I was born just nine months after Super Bowl XXVI, so all I really know is failure. I know it has been awhile since you guys have see the mountain top (I promise not to say the "Elway" word around here), but the NFL is ever changing.
-
ecu vs nc stateI'm an ECU student, and I was in the Bone Yard. It was a thrilling game, to say the least. My voice is just starting to come back.
-
How bout them Buckeyes -
NFL intercedes in Bills fan's tailgateThough I don't condone a lot of this behavior, I'm all for people doing their thing as long as they don't hurt anyone.
Pro Football is the most popular sport in this country. A little boozin' before the game isn't gonna change that.
And "irregardless" really?! THAT IS NOT A WORD!
-
Greetings from our Nation's CapitalI promise I come in peace, though instead of brown and orange, I wear garments of burgundy and gold.
I've always admired the Browns and their history as well as Cleveland's devotion to their Browns. This is my favorite football team of the American Football Conference. Though I'll always be a Redskins fan, I do secretly hope the Browns find a way to get the "W."
I hope to talk some good football and have a bit of fun around here.
Here's hoping for better days for both of our teams in the future. Who knows, maybe someday we'll have a Browns-Redskins Super Bowl? Hey, a guy can dream, right?
