Does that mean we have enough people to go for the topless waitresses?
Now now Dawg, down boy!
so are you working in the States then?
Does that mean we have enough people to go for the topless waitresses?
Now now Dawg, down boy!
so are you working in the States then?
Good, but I can't believe you got married at Villa Park! Did you have your reception at the HP sauce factory????![]()
I hope you didn't see my post on another thread calling all Brummies tossers!!!!!
No ur okay, I won't tell our lad.... lol
It was an agreement, if we were to live in the north east we had to marry at Villa Park, if we lived in Birmingham then we would've got married at the Riverside. I'd rather live in the north east thanks! xx
You will have a crazy time with these guys, had privelege for couple years now of their company when over, and always a blast even if have bad hangover the next day, that will teach me for bringing bottles of whisky over with me, but hey what the hell all worth it
lol - you are all so kind, I am sure we will have a ball. We will defo try to make the Tailgate party (I have now researched what that means - thanks for the links etc) - Us Brits do like a canny few drinks before, during and after the game, it has to be said, ha ha.
So looooking forward to the whole event! See you all there.....
Haha, no I'm not a Villa fan (though I got married at Villa Park Stadium cos I married one!) but I am a Middlesbrough fan and we beat them that day! yay!
I was at Aston Villa on sunday and I noticed they had Cleveland Brown's tops on sale in the club shop. Obviously as Randy Lerner owns both clubs I wondered if anyone knows if they sell Aston Villa kit in the club shop at the Brown's stadium? It would be interesting to see how much they cost compared with Britain where a replica top costs approximately £50 ($80).
You will have a blast, you should go to the board tailgate if the guys are doing one for that game, you'll have a blast
Thanks for that Howie, I dunno what happened when the website changed but I had to re-register.
What on earth is a tailgate??? lol
