Hey Bronc. I don't think we would of traded for him if not.
And to tell you the truth, I'm excited that he'll get the reps. Potentially a great player.
Hey Bronc. I don't think we would of traded for him if not.
And to tell you the truth, I'm excited that he'll get the reps. Potentially a great player.
as a fb his main role would be to bang some heads as a punishing blocker. i would love to see him catch the ball out of the backfield like Lorenzo Neal. to me that's some real hardcore, blue collar football that gets the offense pumped up and turns the crowd into a frenzied mob. that is what i would love to see from hillis
That pretty much describes Hillis. You should be happy if the coach utilizes his talents.
The first few clips here show him taking on tacklers and moving the pile forward.
Bronco fan here,
You guys got a hard work ethic, selfless team player who takes on tacklers, good hands and a mean stiff arm in Hillis. I suggest you put pressure on your coach to give the guy the ball.
I'll be rooting for him from Denver (sort of...you know what I mean).