Ello All!
Over at www.orangemane.com (broncos site) we do a full 7 round mock draft. One person gets assigned a team. You can trade only this years drafts picks for this years draft picks. No players or future picks.
I got the Browns, should be a fun team to do with two first rounders.
So I'm here to get some input.... I know mainstream media sites constantly get the Broncos wrong (last thing we need is a rookie S) so I wanna hear some views from real fans.
I will not be trading up for RG3. (apparently I can't talk about according to the terms of agreement for the site :)Go Colt I guess)
Right now my initial early round plan is as follows.
Move down from 4, to 12-17 range. In order my prospects are 1. Courtney Upshaw 2. Couples 3.Ingram
Stay at 22 and select either Trent Richardson (likely gone, exspecaily in a fan mock) or Kendell Wright.
2nd rounder I'm eyeing ASU QB Brock Oswiesler. Probably have another 2nd rounder if I can pull off the trade down, in this case I'm looking at either Lavonte David OLB - Nebraska or Chris Polk RB Washington.
THIS IS NOT BY ANY MEANS FINAL, OR EVEN CLOSE TO FINAL.
I haven't looked at how I think Lavonte would fit with you guys yet, just love him.
I also hate drafting RB's, just from the outside looking in, seems like you guys need one. So if you have confidence in your backs enlighten me.
I'm pumped for good draft talk!