Burfict should be wearing Brown, he hates Squealers! I would love to see him at Cleveland.
DeputyDawg
Posts
-
Sanu & Jones: Free Agents -
Will Mack stay or go?I agree Osiris "they" is significant to me too.
-
Browns Unlikely To Trade UpCheers Chris and Tour. So are there any teams which consistently seem to have good drafts?
-
"That Is One Big Mofo"Impressed by that interview.
-
Browns Unlikely To Trade Up...sorry just noticed part of my text didn't get included! I think I was asking isn't it therefore best to determine what position vacancy you need first? If we have determined Manziel is a bust don't we need to pick a QB? There seem to be two highly regarded QBs in this years draft so we will get one of them.
Then I go on to question that by saying isn't it just good enough to have a good QB like Denver currently do (albeit great in the past) as opposed to constantly searching for a great one- didn't do Green Bay any good?
-
Deep Thoughts (in the film room) with Jack Handy.I'm very interested in a recording too as I have a lot to learn about the game. Like Chris I'm 5 hours ahead. Would be happy to listen in, but meaningful contributions would be at a minimum- probably lots of questions if you could put up with that?
-
Browns Unlikely To Trade UpI'm confused! Please enlighten me in my ignorance. I read comments, which make sense, saying take the best player available when it comes to our turn picking. But, supposing Goff and Bosa were both available still on second pick- how do you determine who to go for? They are both currently thought to be good players so how do you determine who is the better player when they play vastly different positions?
Is it therefore best to determine your need first and pick a player in that position if they are still available? To put it another way, it seems pretty clear that Manziel has let everyone down and should be traded. So at no2 pick we have determined we should pick a QB. Why wouldn't we pick a QB if there are 3 highly regarded QBs in this draft even though Bosa, Elliot and whoever else are still available?
Have Denver proved you don't need a great QB (any longer) to make the SB? In which case won't Josh and Connor be fine?
Sorry, I feel like I've gone around in circles there, but as I say I'm just confused.
Okay final question: are there some teams that always draft well and in which case why is this?
-
Browns Hire Horton For D CProbably a stupid question, but I must ask it: Horton doesn't seem to me to be a must have DC, so am I right in guessing Jackson wants him because he feels they would work well together? A related question: is it down to personality or his defensive schemes (which Jackson presumably prefers) or both? It isn't because Horton has been hugely successful so why him?
-
Time To Drop The Negativity About The BrownsAmen Brother! Its a Browns World now, or will be shortly. Sorry, I can't help it, I'm just an optimistic guy when it comes to the Browns- God knows why!!
-
Cheap Shot Stealers Weather Burfict StormI noticed how empty their stadium was once the Bungals got on top. Says a lot.
-
Br Is Faker, A Poser, A LiarI reckon you're spot on there Gipper. I know NFL players are generally tough guys, but I reckon Big Ben has come up with some even bigger embellishments!
-
Cheap Shot Stealers Weather Burfict StormWhat are the biggest Steeler forums to look at? I'm intrigued as to what they talk about?
-
Flip ReleasedGood luck to you Flip!
-
Here Is My Concern If We Take A Qb At #2......The Titans are rebuilding too, why would they give up first pick (genuine question)?
-
Hue Jackson HiredGreat news! Now I have faith we will start to compete very shortly in the very competitive AFC North. Haslam it would appear is appointing the right people and hopefully establishing the foundation for longer term success.
-
Cheap Shot Stealers Weather Burfict StormHumiliated by the ratbirds would be more accurate Clevfan4life ?. As you rightly point out they are only there because the Jets lost their nerve and the Bungals their patience. Shoddy team, disgraceful franchise.
-
Cheap Shot Stealers Weather Burfict StormGet out of that one Stinky! Well done Tour, but I can confirm that London Bengal isn't as civilised as he might appear to be in writing

-
Hue Jackson HiredI'm really hoping we get him!
-
Cheap Shot Stealers Weather Burfict StormWhat this game has done is hopefully convince those who are still doubtful across the NFL world, that the squealers are dirty, cheating scum. In addition they are lucky scum and appear to be idolised by the refs. I believe that if a squealer had 'pushed' the ref it would have been ignored. Any other team (maybe not the Pats) gets a ridiculous 15 yard penalty against them. If Brown is not in the concussion protocol he must have been acting which means Burfict can't have tried to hurt him.
I pray for the day when we have players like Burfict on our team that kick the crap out of this disgusting franchise every season.
-
Pettine & Farmer fired what's next?Come on Haslam offer it to Hue!