@joker-boy said:
I'm just saying our opponents are going to have to prepare for us as we are the best team in the nfl because we are playing at that level right now.
Yeah, the Browns are a good team, no doubt. You don't squish the Saints on the road and crush the Pats unless you are a good team. I'm definitely concerned about this game, any road game in the NFL is hard and your fan base is going to be fired up.
I'm glad the Pats showed the Jets how good you can be, because I think the Pats just expected to show up and win. I don't think they took the Saints game seriously because honestly that was more more of a Brees brain fart than anything, and your offense did very little.
So now that you feel like the Browns hit big time sit back and enjoy it. The most enjoyable seasons for nfl fans are when your team goes from sh!t to good, not necessarily the seasons you expect to win the super bowl, since it likely won't happen.
Should be a good game, not the end of the world for the Jets since after this they have Houston and Bengals at home, so they'll be 8-3 or 9-2.
Now we'll see if the Browns can keep it up. I personally wouldn't bet on this game, which shows I respect the Browns.