Delpin or Winfield?
dfox227
Posts
-
Draft rounds 2 and 3 -
Browns Sign TE Demetrius Harris From KC -
Roll CallLexington,Ohio
-
Trivia on our recent draft9. What does Carl Barisich have in common with one of the Browns current selectees?
He's from an Ivy League school.
-
Carl NassibI know I'm gonna show my age ...but after watching film on him, he reminds me of a young Ted Hendricks.
-
MoviesIn no particular order
Major League...which I watch the night before opening day every year
Last of the Mohicans
Braveheart
Shawshank Redemption...which is really cool because I grew up about 2 miles from where it was shot.
American History X or Goodfellas
-
Week 1 Game Impressions: Fins @ BrownsWell...look at the bright side guys...we're tied for 1st place in the division.
-
Nickname For StadiumI heard last night "The PowerHouse"
I kinda like that...I'll add this...
Our offense is gonna light you up!
Now I just hope they can with Chuds new offense.
-
Goodbye, Dad. Goodbye Browns Super Bowl DreamsCal,
I have been on this board for many years now. Have been and always will be a Browns fan no matter what. So many times I get very frustrated with the maturity level of some of the posters here on the board. Many times have thought aboout just quiting and not coming back. Thank you for reaffirming my faith in Browns fans. As I read your post to my wife I genuinely had tears in my eyes and had problems reading the post without having to take a break. What a tribute to your father...I wish I could have met him...someday I hope to meet you..you truly are your fathers son..God Bless you in your time of loss.
-
The New GuyAwesome addition to the team...what a class act...lets hope the rest of the team hears him and reacts to it.
Thanks for the share!
-
Hall Of Fame Other Wr Dynamic DuosI guess you could add in WR/TE duos. Certainly the likes of HOF Charlie Joiner and HOF Kellen Winslow comes to mind.
Charlie Joiner and John Jefferson..Then add Kellen Winslow
-
Burfict Fails Drug TestThis has Bengals written all over it.
-
Survey Tuesday, Your OpinionsHere is this weeks Survey
1. What is your screensaver on your computer/phone?
Grandson
2. FYI baseball season starts for real like tomorrow. Excited? If so, by what?
Somewhat..Indians fan....depends on injuries
3. Your choice for Browns first draft pick: Blackmon, Claiborne, or Richardson?
Richardson
4. This is sort of like the age old Beatles or Stones question: Who was your favorite: Sipe or Kosar?
Sipe
5. What is your favorite Quentin Tarantino movie?
Inglourious Basterds
Bonus: OK, WTF: Beatles or Stones?
Stones...late 60's
-
Who Is This Cleveland Brown?Looks like it says Charlie Frye to me..he was #9
-
Pretty Much The Greatest Browns Highlight Video EverI don't believe it....about at 5:30 mark it was Metcalf up the middle for a long td. I don't remember that play ever working. Who knew?
-
WOOF WOOF: FFF wk 8Thanks Kathy, another great post. Thank God for Jason Witten this week. I'll take a one point win.
-
Shaun Rogers\ said:
\ said:
LOLRogers is not a beast.
Michael Dean Perry was a beast.
Larry Sherk was a beast.
Jack Gregory was a beast.
Walter Johnson was a beast.
Rogers is pretty good. i'm ashamed of most of you guys.
For those of you who haven't heard of the players i mentioned, i'm happy that you've found a new hero.
Sherk is still my all-time favorite Browns defensive player (tied with Clay Matthews.) Sherk was beyond a beast. He was a leviathan, a balrog and one helluva Brown.
Doug
.
I agree that (JERRY) Sherk is one of my all time favorite players, after Clay and Leroy Kelly. If anyone here remembers this...Jerry was the first Brown I remember getting a staph infection. Almost died from it too. One hell of a player. Him and Walter Johnson were absolute beasts.