dinkey33bw
Posts
-
UFC 102 -
Are You Happy with the Draft Picks So far ?Its not that I dont like Robiskie or the other WR. I just thought Malaluga was a huge free fall for him to be there for us at our 2nd round pick. And we passed. Is there something about him Im missing that so many teams passed on him? And then we took ANOTHER WR with our next pick. Are we planning on getting a LB in a trade involving Edwards or DA?
Other than that, I love what we did. We went from 5 picks to start the day to 10, tied for 2nd most in the draft. Just hope we took some guys that will help us.
Am I missing something? I thought we now had 8 picks but I keep seeing 10. Don't we have a 1, 3 2s, a 4, and 3 6s?
-
cutler to the bears!The Bears didn't give up a 3rd they got a 3rd from Denver.
-
ManKokAren't we dumping players and freeing up cap space so we can sign Lebron.
-
Kokinis interviewing TodayPosted: January 19, 2009
Sporting News staff reports
George Kokinis, the Baltimore Ravens' director of pro personnel, is expected to fly to Cleveland today for a second interview for the Browns' general manager vacancy.
The Cleveland Plain-Dealer says Kokinis will meet with Browns owner Randy Lerner and if all goes well, the Browns will offer him the position and Kokinis "will accept."
"If (Kokinis leaves for the Browns' job), Baltimore is losing a good person," Ravens safety Jim Leonhard said following Baltimore's 23-14 loss to Pittsburgh in Sunday night's AFC Championship game. "I know he was the man instrumental in getting me to Baltimore. This season has revived my career. I enjoyed every moment of this season."
The newspaper reports that after the game, Kokinis told a Cleveland reporter: "I'm sure I'll be seeing you around in the future."
Kokinis, 41, began his NFL scouting career with the Browns in 1991.
-
A Rob Ryan PrimerSo this means we might actually get more than 17 sacks. Works for me.
-
Breaking news .... -
Best of luck Browns fansIf Mangini gets a new OC and DC (which he's getting) he'll be fine.
He's drafted well and done due dilligence finding the guys he wants that are high character.
He'll be a good coach. As for bringing you far in the playoffs? That I have yet to see. But at the very least you're going to get a good core group of guys that aren't hard to get behind.
This states that Brian Daboll (Current Jets Quarterbacks coach) and Rob Ryan (Current Raiders Defensive Coordinator) will be his coordinators.
-
You guys are right Ohio State stinksYour problem is you mandate your opinions as FACTS and everybody else is wrong...
I saw your picture - you are just another f-ing computer nerd who has nothing else to do in life.
And you do not want to even go there and challenge me about the knowledge of football, or life in general or even what you do as a career besides living in your basement because I will shit down your throat, kick you in the guy and watch it fly back out.
Moron.
This is the funniest thing I have ever read. Rich, this is a BROWNS board, hence the name. Not everyone on here are Luckeye fans. You want to cry about your other sorry a$$ team go to one of their boards.
-
Sources: Crennel to lose Browns job unless team has miracle finish -
Just a thoughtI'm not saying he should start and play every down, maybe a handful of plays a game. I think we have two good CBs and they will only get better, I just think that in third and long situations he could help us out as a nickel back on a third wide out or a tight end. That has been a weak spot all year and I believe he would be an improvement.
-
Just a thoughtI would have prefered him to man up on the Bronco's tight ends than our linebackers last night.
-
Just a thoughtSince we are clearly thin at DB, why not try Cribbs at nickel back (similar to the way the Patriots used Troy Brown). He is probably the best tackler on the team. He can run with anyone and he is taller than most DBs. He can't possible be worse than Terry Cousin.
-
Straight up...Chubb, are you more confident now that Quinn is the starter? I can see 4 maybe 5 wins now.
-
This team needs ALOT OF WORK\ said:
You guys keep thinking that DA is the only problem with this team if it makes you sleep better tonight. But that's not the truth. He didn't lose this game today.I'm just as frustrated as everyone else but let's be realistic the problems go beyond the QB.
He's not the only problem with this team, but he is the biggest problem with this team. It's simple, with an accurate QB this team has at least 3 more wins. You can't win games in this league with a QB who completes only 50% of his passes. I don't know if Quinn is the answer, but lets find out because Anderson is not the answer.
-
This team needs ALOT OF WORK\ said:
\ said:
NO not DA's fault today.LOL - quit pulling Lumbergh's wanker and get out from under the desk. We were down THREE... THREE!!!!!!!!!! It does not matter if the score was 10-7 or 43-40, the bottom line is we were down THREE. Did I mention THREE???
There is ZERO leadership qualities in Anderson. None. He cannot rally a team. He cannot will a team to win. He does not have IT. He did exactly in that sequence of plays that he has done since he was in college. Once adversity sets in, he falters. Period. That is the equivalent of hitting .150 with runners in scoring position and two outs - you cannot handle it.
So do NOT give me this BS that Anderson is NOT to blame. It is HIS job to take the team downfield and at least tie it up. He did not. Nobody has run on the Ravens this year so the plan is to pass on them - oh, and did I mention they were missing 3 out of 4 starters in the secondary???
Plain and simple, this experiment has got to end. Our best hope is Anderson gets hurt and put on IR because until that happens, this team will continue to fade when it counts the most. That begins with the QB and the coach. Neither deserves to be here any longer. Period.
Perfectly stated.
-
This team needs ALOT OF WORKThey had a chance to win the game. DA blew it. So yeah I am going to blame him.
