That's cool, thanks guys. He's been an excellent run stopper so far.
Dman444
Posts
-
A. Davis from a Denver fan -
Browns / Broncos espn breakdown@shepwrite said:
I think the Browns are gonna end up very strong against the pass this year based on a young defensive backfield that's growing up nicely... and a newfound pass rush thanks to Rob Ryan and Kam Wimbley. Plus, Kyle Orton blows ass.I believe the Browns defense is better than the Bengals, and with the exception of an answered prayer that probably should have been a game ending interception, the Broncos did virtually nothing against the Bengals. I don't see many points on that side. They ran 20 times for 75 yards... against Cincinnati.
The bigger mystery for me is how the Browns offense will fare. I just don't know. But my biggest note is the call for more Furrey (one of the mysteries of the first half last week)... and some screens (another mystery).
I don't really agree with that. The Bengals had a good defense last year and it has only gotten better. I think they were twelfth in the league last year and I won't be surprised to see them improve.
-
A. Davis from a Denver fanHey guys, thought I'd talk some football with the opposition this week.
What is your guys' opinion on our LB we picked up, Davis. So far I've seen an excellent leader and run stopper on first and second downs. He is everything we did not have last year in our LBs, he wraps up, can tackle, and is a great run stopper.
What's the reasoning he was let go? A liability in the pass game?