Again? Still! But is a good question...how do we break this dysfunctional crap that's been around since Art Model (can go to HE!!) took over? I think Art Lerner was the answer, and then he died, and his son who didn't care to own an NFL team, couldn't liquidate it quickly enough. I don't think Jimmy Haslam is the answer...but I don't know who is.
DocRoxAll
Posts
-
Browns Dysfunctional ....again? -
Hillis Hamstring A Steroids SymptomSo, who here thinks that Peyton Hillis' hamstring injury is the kind of chronic muscle injury that steroids users often encounter? I sure do. That, and steroids shrink your testicles, which sure appears to be the case with Hillis now! LOL
-
Anyone Notice How Well The O-Line Played Today And Colt's Confindence Because Of It?And still, Colt had nobody to pass to, and nobody to hand off to...yeah, that sucked...
-
We Lose Next Week And Fans Will Go Apeshit!Time to Occupy Cleveland Browns Stadium?
-
ShurmurProof Shurmur isn't the answer, is that the Browns come out run an offensive series (after the first play fumble, that is), that makes it look like Shurmur prepared them for ANOTHER team other than the Texans. Holy Ape Shit Batman...what is THAT? How do you send a team on with your first set of plays, and it looks as if they were prepared for ANOTHER team? I'm thinking that not only is head coach beyond Patty Cake...but perhaps so is OC. Combine them, and I'm thinking the little guy is overwhelmed and in a fetal position in his own mind.
-
Colt Mccoy Is Not The Qb Of The FutureShurmur doesn't hold onto the ball too long, and throw behind his receivers ALL of the time...McCoy is too slow, reaction-wise, to be an NFL franchise QB...and he has no excuse...its even MORE important, if your line can't hold, to get rid of the ball...just call him Tim Couch II.