I love Disney World, I hope they can keep it above water, or else it'll all be a big 20,000 leagues under the sea ride.
Dolfan_CC
Posts
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of Tools -
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of Toolsapology not accepted.
florida will bot even be a state let alone a beach for alien greek queefs to be walking around like a sandy zeuess within 2 years. it will be over run by torretnial storms and become a docking point between the islands of the south and the mainlands of central U.S.
the west coat will become a desert with every firestorm with standing and the only place for all of us to live will be the mid central section of the country....those states away from big rivers and tornado alley, hence ohio.
so while you'll be rooting for the dolphins (to live and pass on their alien knowledge) we'll accept all you crybaby bitches cuz god knows you couldn't tough it out like a guy in 'waterworld').
I moved to in-land North Carolina, will I be safe in your comic book you're writing?
-
Zombies AriseI still remember BEGGING to draft Brady Quinn in miami and was sooooo pissed we took Ginn Jr instead.....looks like it didnt matter either way
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsI wouldn't. Ginn is not Devon Hester, but nobody is Tedd Ginn Jr either. He's already run some back in preseason for San Francisco (as if they need the help...). I loved the guy on STs, just not in the lineup.
And guys, there's no reason not to be civil here. The Dolphins and the Browns have no reason to hate each other lol. I do however, HATE HATE HATE HATE The Steelers!!! So regardless of what happens this week, you guys make sure and beat those sorry sacks of strip mining shit! Twice!
Go Dolphins!
Uhhhhhh.........

-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsI hear ya. Some of the "over the top" stuff in this thread just makes me laugh
Agreed, every fanbase has em, too bad.
Try living in Charlotte NC listening to the same old crap from panther fans that "this is their year" etc....Steve Smith is awesome, but like 78 years old, and they are all counting on Ted Ginn here which as a dolfan is fucking hysterical!
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsThis is great. Trashtalking between 2 teams that have been irrelevant for a while. Only before Week 1... SMH
(Well... the Phins can trashtalk the 4 weeks they play the Jets and Bills, we don't have that luxury in our division.)
I am trying to be civil, nothing wrong with healthy discussion and debate before a game between teams that arent hated rivals.
Well, you know how a lot of us feel about the Dolans, Indians owners....who made no effort to keep the likes of CC Sabathia, Victor Martinez, Cliff Lee and others after the 2007 season. (when the Indians should have probably won the WS...lost the ALCS after holding a 3-1 lead...and would have beaten the Rockies)
God that sucks, I remember rooting for the Indians that year.
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsI am curious about this: Baseball really is the national sport of most of the Caribbean. Hispanics really pretty much dominate the sport now. And South Florida has just about the largest Hispanic population in the nation. Yet, the Marlins baseball team gets crappy support from the locals....including, apparently, the large Hispanic population. And now the new Miami ballpark, which seems very nice, is smack in the middle of the Hispanic community (built on the site of the old Orange Bowl).
Why is it that the supposed baseball crazy Hispanic community doesn't support its local major league baseball team.
I truly am curious about that.
I'll try to tackle this. I was born in Ft Myers FL, and moved to West Palm Beach when I was 2. Lived there until 2006 when I moved to Charlotte NC to play college ball at Wingate University. I am a Miami fan of everything from Canes, to Heat to Marlins to Dolphins.
The Marlins have only been around since 1993. The braves were the closest thing we had to a team (I was born in late 80's so it was easy for me to keep my allegience to my home team)....Honestly in the mid 90s before beating (sorry everyone) Cleveland in the World Series in one of the most underrated World Series' EVER in my opinion, the city loved the Marlins. If we hung onto KEvin Brown, Al Leiter, Renteria, Alou, Charles Johnson, Bonnilla etc we would've had a dynasty and the team would've kept a very strong fanbase, starting from very young. Before the Diamondbacks did it later, the Marlins were the youngest franchise EVER to win a world series. They were starting perfect to keep a big fan base. Then Wayne Huizenga firesales the entire team, trading guys to the mets, cubs, dodgers etc.....it left a BIG BIG bad taste in everyones mouth.
Fast forward to 2003, a lot of the bullets we got in those fire sales brought us Josh Beckett, Mike Lowell, Dontrelle Willis etc....and we beat the yankees and won our second title.....we held on till about 2005, even signing then big free agent Carlos Delgado....but after a couple of flare outs, another firesale happened....we traded Becket and Lowell to Boston....and eventually traded Miguel Cabrera (FUCK YOU LORIA) and Dontrelle Willis (hero at the time) for a fucking bag of chips.
The city is DONE with it. I have maybe watched 15 games this year, I am boycotting anything that fat fuck art seller Loria owns until he sells. Its a matter of time before Fernandez and Stanton will be hitting homeruns and striking out 20 a game for the fucking Yankees, so I won't get caught up.
Also, side note, I lived in Palm Beach County....40 min drive to the Dolphins stadium in Dade/Broward. A lot of the hispanic fan base lived more south in Miami/Homestead....which was a 40 minute drive or so as well. You tell me you're going to drive in the middle of thunderstorm season, 40 minutes on a Wednesday risking not even seeing a game because of rain and lightning? Hell no.
They needed that stadium with a roof, they get one, even more far south (hurting their jupiter/palm beach fans where they have spring training) making it a tougher drive. Seriously, any more south of Dolphins stadium is fucking Cuba 2.0 and the worst traffic/driving South of Ohio.
Once we get the roof stadium, we bring in Jose Reyes, resign Hanley Ramirez and trust that cunt Loria ONE MORE TIME....the next year he blows it all up and hes making profits and the Marlins are making last place finishes.
Its a sick cycle, and I am not falling for it again. I love the Marlins franchise, but won't get broken hearted again.
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsActually we have two guys who come over from Great Britain every year for a game. Plenty of folks come into town to take in the Rock & Roll HOF- just a block away from the stadium. Pro Football HOF is just an hour down the road in Canton.

Well, who goes to Miami in July for a vacation, unless they want to get hospitalized for a heat stroke? Every big city has it's plusses and minuses.
Cedar Pointe isnt far either, that place is amazing!
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsCan't find any bikini shots of BW3s wife....so I will go with Matt Staffords:

Good god, I need a cold drink...and a cold shower....
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsThis one puts Mike P. at #2, Mack at #4, and no Maurkice in top ten:
Also pro football focus had Mike Pouncey on their 2012 AFC Pro Bowl squad
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/12/19/pro-bowl-roster-2012-afc/
Look they are both good/great players....it won't really make the difference between win or loss. The point is both teams seem evenly matched on paper. Sunday at 1pm, we find out! Can't wait!
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsI am almost certain I am not wrong about center. And if Jones is better than Ward, then he will need to be first team All Pro.
He will be this year.
I like Alex Mack, but Pouncey is the best center in the AFC, even more-so than his brother.
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsOK, lets look at the matchups and see who gets the edge:
No one else has given an honest effort at this, so I will try, given my limited knowledge of the Fins talent:
Browns vs. Dolphins:
QB Weeden vs. Tannehill...yes, a wash at this point.
RB Richardson vs. Miller...Richardson. Miller ain't bad, but he doesn't have TR potential
FB Ogbanaya vs. Tyler Clutts...Probably a wash, though I think Ogby may be more versatile
TE Cameron vs. Charles Clay...another wash, both young guys trying to prove themselves.
WR Little vs. Mike Wallace...I will give the edge to Wallace on reputation alone. Gordon being in would change this.
WR Bess vs. Hartline...two possession type guys. I will give edge to Hartline because he is supposed to be a #2...Bess is not, plus he has been banged up and has not played hardly at all in preseason.
LT Joe Thomas vs. Jonathan Martin...no brainer, JT
LG John Greco vs. Rich Incognito...call it a wash
C Mack vs. Mike Pouncey...there is some debate about who is better: Maurkice Pouncey, or Mack. But Mack is better than Mike. Browns.
RG Oneil Cousins vs. Jerry John...give it to Dolphins. Cousins is a fill in converted tackle.
RT Schwartz vs. Tyson Clabo...The Schwartz is turning into a top 5 RT. Edge Browns.
Defense: (Browns run 3-4...Fins 4-3, so head to head is not quite possible)
DEs: Rubin and D. Bryant vs. Cameron Wake and Olivier Vernon...Wake is supposed to be all that and a bag of chips. Edge Dolphins
DTs: Phil Taylor vs. Randy Starks and Paul Soliai...both Fish have been to the Pro Bowl...so I will reluctantly give it to them combined, though, individually I don't believe they are better than Taylor. Edge Dolphins
LOBs: Kruger and Sheard vs. Koa Misi and Phillip Wheeler...edge Browns
ILBs: Robertson and DQ Jackson vs. Dan Ellerbe Ellerbe and DQ are on par I believe. I will give it a wash.
LCB: Haden vs. Brent Grimes...Grimes wasn't as good as Haden before his injury. Edge Browns.
SS: TJ Ward vs. Reshad Jones..I don't know this Jones. TJ Ward is Pro Bowl talent...Edge Browns
FS: Gipson vs. Chris Clemens...I don't know this Clemens...but I suspect he has more experience than Gipson, so I will give the edge to Dolphins
RCB: Buster Skrine vs. Dmitri Patterson We KNOW Dmitri sucks swamp water. Skrine beat him out for a jobe. Edge Browns.
Give us who has the edge at each slot.
I will let Emmince Funk do the special teams....but I will concede the kicker slot to the Dolphins whoever they have.
You're wrong about Center and Jones/Ward safety. Other than that....I agree with all.
-
Going to Miami gameBring an attitude. Wear your colors and boo the Browns every chance you get. Bump into people when leaving and 'accidently' knock some peoples beer from their hands.
Seems legit.
I went to a game in New Jersey....phins/jets....upper deck. Worst experience in my entire life. They tried to throw beer at our group, we ducked and they soaked this poor little girl, maybe 6 years old, and her jet fan dad fought the other jet fan inbreds above us.....it ended up being ok.
And one guy was wearing a shell necklace, he was maybe 30 years old..........lol Jet fans.
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsYeah, it is Grimes and Patterson... but I'm not sure that's good. Patterson has a huge vendetta in mind, says what happened in Cleveland "had nothing to do with football." Grimes had a pretty terrific preseason and their media said he looked "every inch a shutdown corner."
Aside from Cameron Wake and Ellerbe, their defense is a little nondescript. Wallace, Hartline, and Gipson? Eh. We'll see.
It'd be a great win. Gives us another week to get well and off suspension.
Hey guys, Dolfan here (obviously). I come from thephins.com (SICK is my user there). I wanted to wish yall a healthy game.
I wanted to touch on the bolded from the 1st page, sorry if its been discussed further. But you are forgetting some key parts to the Dolphins defense. Randy Starks and Paul Soliai are both pro bowl defensive tackles. Jarred Odrick is FINALLY being moved inside to his normal 3 gap technique position where he dominated at Penn St and made him a first rounder.
Phillip Wheeler is fast and along with Ellerbe is one of the best pass rushing LBs in the league. Rashad Jones is one of the up and coming safetys around, and PFF graded Chris Clemons as one of their top safetys. Our corner depth however has me shitting my pants. Our 2nd and 3rd round pick rookies Will Davis and Jamar Taylor most likely wont play. That leaves us with Jimmy Wilson and Nolan Carrol manning the #3 and 4 corner spots. Dimitri will probably bump into the slot in nickle formations.....however, like you guys with Mingo, we are hoping our rookie pss rusher Dion Jordan will play (has practiced fully all week).....mix him in with Wake rushing your RT and Oliver Vernon coming with a high motor, Weeden is going to need to get rid of the ball quickly.
Someone else mentioned this could come down to a wash, and I agree. This is NOT the cakewalk some dolfans are claiming. I think it's going to be an awesome, underrated game (only shown to 9% of the country on CBS)...and both teams will surprise people.
My grandparents live in Sandusky OH, and I used to live there.....I always loved Bernie Kosar as a U of M fan (miami, not Michigan you OSU guys).....so I have nothing but love for the state of Ohio. Hope both teams come out healthy, and sorry but I hope Miami wins.....
Miami - 24
Cleveland 21