What I find silly is that so much time is spent on this board over Mangini's announcement... DA... BQ BQ..DA.. That's why I posted this message.. It does not matter about this stupid announcement. YES I said it.... stupid announcement... Sunday we will be tuned in and rooting for the Browns Regardess who is taking the snaps. Regardless who is taking the handoffs. I am just ready to start the season.. I am sick of all this "when is Mangini going to announce it.. Who friggin cares.. really.. I like both of these guys.. I just think Quinn deserves the shot.. If it's DA that's cool too.. cuz he scares the crap out of defensive coordinators.My gut feeling all along has been.. we are going to need both these guys at some point in the season.. That he is preparing both of them to start is the right thing to do. It only makes the team stronger.. mentally and from a preparation standpoint...
Come 'on guys.. You all know the browns ususally need 6 qb's a year anyway hahaha (man I hope it's not like that this year).
Ummm....not so much. They're so scared of him in fact that they blitz him 80% of the time because he gets a case of turtle pecker and folds like a house of cards.
