I'd take Lee Evans for Rodgers.
I don't believe it's giving up a lot for a solid weapon for Colt (if he's left in). Add in AJ Green/Julio Jones and we have a much better receiving corp.
Maybe Buffolo could throw in a late pick, or a DB.
I'd take Lee Evans for Rodgers.
I don't believe it's giving up a lot for a solid weapon for Colt (if he's left in). Add in AJ Green/Julio Jones and we have a much better receiving corp.
Maybe Buffolo could throw in a late pick, or a DB.
Bring back Brandon McDonald?
He must start against the Saints after that performance, and imo the rest of the year.
1. WR AJ Green pretty please.
2. WR
3. FS
4. RT
5. OLB
6. CB
It was an exciting game. Anderson played very well. He got hit numerous times, and he kept on throwing strikes.
The Anderson to Fitzgerald combo will get better the more time they play together.
If he was still here though he'd be less than useless. But with a pair of good-great wr's he's got a really high ceiling.
What a hit from TJ.
Nice
I've just bought NFL Game Pass because I couldn't find a decent stream. Oops.
I saw the TD though. So I guess it was worth it... £182
http://www.theonion.com/articles/onion-spo...,18023/?slide=1
Cleveland BrownsStrength: N/A
Weakness: Okay, where to begin? Let's see, Jake Delhomme is their starting quarterback. Bobby Engram, their 37-year-old starting wide receiver, caught 5 passes last year. Running back Jamal Lewis was cut in the off-season. Man, this is fun and easy! What else? Okay! They're in a constant state of rebuilding and have no team identity, the future of the franchise is Colt McCoy, and their biggest asset is team president and non-football-player Mike Holmgren
Strength: Oh, just thought of one: dog faces
Player to Watch: To see Colt McCoy become a starter too early, get extremely flustered, and have a terrible rookie season could be quite delightful
Biggest Question: How soon will fans bust out the paper bags?
Wow. This is a horrible piece of... They think Bobby Ingram is a starter for one. Think we're worse off without Jamal Lewis. Sigh.
I read somewhere that he's been claimed by Miami.
I hope that's not the case.
I agree. From what I've seen so far, he is the real deal. Tough, doesn't go down easily.
If Harrison doesn't stop with the fumbles then I can see Hillis getting an awful lot of carries this year. Behind a good O-Line and alongside Vickers, he could put up some very nice numbers.
I reckon we'll keep 9-10 LBr's. I can't see Blake getting cut. He's awesome on special teams, and an above average back up (at least).
On Bernard, he's been looking very solid. He'll be finishing the season as a starter.
I still like the pick. He was worth the gamble, and hopefully still is.
Adrian Peterson was an injury prone prospect coming out and he's done all right. Obviously there's difference in talent, but the point remains.
I think we'd rather have someone kept around who can play on special teams to a good level. Considering at best he'd be our dime, I'd say we've got enough depth.
It won't take long for him to find another team.
I hope that he does well.
He has got the talent. If he gets off to a good start then the skies the limit. He just needs to get rhythm and now he's got next to no chance of getting pulled from a game.
The Arizona crowd should be better for him (with the lack of Brady freakin' Quinn to call for).
I hope I don't jinx JD, but he's looking great stepping in.
If he goes down now I won't post here again out of shame.
Edit: I was wrong about Hardesty's knee. It was his left knee.
He went down clutching his right knee.
Went off the field on his own though.
I know lol.
I'm an arse.
I know it's early, but he looks good so far.
If he can stay healthy then I think we have a fantastic back. Runs nice and low, and gets yards.
Of course as I'm typing this, he's down. Oh great.
I'm happy with Hillis enough already. I want to see Hardesty and Davis get most of the carries.
Schaefering looks good. Obviously Rubin, but after that the D-Line does look old.
Roth, Maiava, Gocong, Bernard, Costanzo, Trusnik and hopefully Veikune form a good LB core for the next few years.
But without the real need for speed - I think the D-Line at least can play a fair bit longer.