Heading up to detroit on Saturday with my buddies for the Lions game. Anyone else going to be up there? Just want to find some friendly grounds to have a good time before the game.
dpoutz
Posts
-
Detroit -
away game: BuffaloMy girlfriend and I are going to the Buffalo game in november. I know they show up with a big crowd when we host them, and it's usually a pretty friendly environment, so I wanted to know if any of you have been there and what to expect. I'm sitting 8th row in the end zone so hopefully gonna get some love from the browns during the pre game. Go browns
-
New Season Ticket HolderWhen I signed up the rep said its pretty crazy this year with the renovations. Theyve had to relocate 15 thousand people
-
New Season Ticket HolderYeah I know the BB part is free I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was worth it to sign up. But I apprceiate it just looking forward for the season to start.
-
New Season Ticket HolderI recently just purchased my season tickets, first time by myself since my Dad sold his tickets after 2003. Really excited to be a part of the community. Can anyone offer me any info on benefits of being a season ticket holder, browns backers, and away game packages? Thank you and glad to be a part of the family. GO BROWNS