I have to make a choice between Jordan Elliott and Tommy Togiai today in my sports sim league. I've been waiting on Elliott to produce for 3 years - I think I'm cutting him. Thoughts?
dr. laker
Posts
-
~ The Cleveland BROWNS Depth Chart - (5-27-2023). Subject to revisions. -
Jimmy says.....In the 53 years I've followed this team, I've always had confidence that the Browns were trying to follow some sort of cohesive plan in team building. Even in the early 70s, when players were actively trying to get out of Cleveland, I thought the team had an idea and gameplan that they were trying to follow . . .
Until 1999.
In the past 18 seasons, I've seen nothing to convince me that anyone involved in the FO has any idea about what they're supposed to be doing. Al Lerner's crew was ridiculous, finishing last in the division 10 times in 14 years. Haslam is proving to be even worse, finish last on a declining curve - the franchise is in worse shape now than it was when he bought it.
Haslam needs to cash out and sell the team.
-
Art Modell -
Art ModellJoined the board just to express my disgust at how Art Modell ultimately crushed the hearts of Clevelanders.
Even though I moved from Cleveland in 87, I was a loyal Browns fan from birth (1963) until the day that they became the Ravens.
The NFL has not been the same for me since then.
As I Christian, I have resolved to stop hating Modell, and I have recanted my long stated promise to urinate on his headstone.
But I hope that the reports that Modell died broke are true and I hope that he NEVER makes the Hall of Fame.