Howdy Browns fans,
I'm a graduate of Texas A&M University and a buddy and I are coming into town to see the Browns take on the Texans on Sunday, Nov. 16th.
Though when we first booked the trip we were hoping to see Manziel play, if you handle the Texans (and their thrown-into-the-fire starter Mallett) like I think you will, maybe we'll get to see him in a mop-up role at the end.
But as for the beginning ... we are staying in Playhouse Square area and were wanting to walk over to First Energy early and tailgate before the game next Sunday.
Anybody have a tailgate that has room for two more (especially if we are wearing #2 jerseys)?
Tailgating is legendary here at Kyle Field, but really wanted the true game day experience (along with cold weather and some cold beers) before y'all B.T.H.O. the Texans.
Looking forward to the trip, the game, and if we don't see some of you at a tailgate before the game, maybe we can visit with you in section 342.
Thanks!
J-