Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
DTBHD

DTBH

@DTBH
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
657
Topics
50
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • ***Official Browns Vs Ravens Game Day Thread***
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board Cleveland Vs. Baltimore

    Will somebody PLEASE share a link for a stream!!!?????


  • ***Official Browns Vs Ravens Game Day Thread***
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board Cleveland Vs. Baltimore

    Does anybody have a link to a good stream?


  • One thing you are looking forward to in 2016-2017 season
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    DTBH returning to the Browns Board?


  • Viking's CB Winfield just interviewed on STO...
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    But... But... it was embarressing to the organizationnnn.... wahh...


  • Brady Quinn wins the QB competition
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    We should all stop and take note.

    Add one to the BQ-Fag list: Eric Mangini.


  • Good place to watch college games on Sat? (downtown)
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    Was at Bob Golic's on West 6th for the first time before the Titans game, I liked that place.

    Not sure what it's like on Saturdays though.


  • "williams wall" eligable to play sunday
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    I'm hoping and predicting that we see a lot of two TE sets on Sunday to help chip on Allen and also provide a short yardage release for the QB.

    Also hoping we see a lot of Fraley despite his small saize because I doubt Mack is ready to handle big Kevin Williams.


  • It's official. Mangini is NOT telling the Vikes who will start at QB
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    mz. said:

    I think I know what I mean better than you do. That comes with this being my brain in here.

    For the millionth time, it isn't the Quinn starting statement. We both know Quinn is the starter. It's the embarrassment that comes from the lame gamesmanship. Not sure how many more times I have to say this, DTBH..............

    And as the embarrassment that comes with being a Browns fan, screw that. I feel no embarrassment overall, just recently. I remember the 80's.

    It's not a matter of you 'knowing what you mean.'

    It's a matter of you being a little frustrated school girl who wants to know who his starting QB is and wants to know now, damn it... and not being able to ADMIT IT. So you say some shit about how 'embarressing it is to the organization.' I don't see any articles or an analysts anywhere making fun of the strategy. The might question whether it will work or whether it's worth it, but I see no one making fun of it.

    No matter how many times you say that YOU or WE know who the starter is, we don't know for 100%. If we did, there would be no issue. If we did, there wouldn't still be articles about it. If we did, there wouldn't need to be 10 new threads a day about it. If we did, we wouldn't be scouring the internet 24/7 non-stop to find something official saying that it's Quinn.

    It hurts nothing to keep it a secret.

    I'll say it again.

    It hurts absolutely nothing to keep it a secret.

    As long as the starter is getting reps.

    Except apparently your feelings, mz the pussy.

    Somehow, I'm imagining Atenears and Zombo don't give a shit and aren't crying "wahh this is embarressing to the organizationnnn."


  • Get ready Browns Fans
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    Hey Sandbar are the Williams techincally still going to have steroids running through their blood come Sunday or will they have pissed it all out by then.

    Just wondering what kind of against the rules, genetically enhanced non-humans will be showing up on Sunday against the Browns.

    At least the Steelers aren't already amidst steroid alligations before their Superbowl runs even start... this is going to be a whole new type of steroid dripping trophy if you guys win it all this year.


  • It's official. Mangini is NOT telling the Vikes who will start at QB
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    mz. said:

    My point is this gamesmanship is, well, gay and embarrassing as a Browns fan. Nothing more, nothing less.

    You're welcome to stick to that.

    I think it's funny BS, and like everyone else, you want your stomach settled and for it to be official like everone else does that Brady Quinn is starting.

    Besides... as Browns fans, our embarressment meter desensitized a long, long time ago.


  • Browns gettin some Vegas LUV
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    Given that Dallas is giving up 6 in Tampa Bay, I'd say Minnesota giving up only 4 in Cleveland is the Browns getting some love.

    Considering that many would call the Vikings better than the Cowboys and the Bucs better than the Browns at this point.


  • WR2 controversy: Cribbs or Furrey?
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    @beefjerky said:

    why does everyone say this? what makes you think he can't be a great possession receiver?

    can someone get some stats from the preseason on what % throws to Furrey were complete? as well as Cribbs to compare.

    and fixed.

    I think people just automatically think Brandon Stokely because he's white. Which of course is extemely amateur.

    I actually think of it the other way. Cribbs is a faster, more physical guy who will go over the middle and could do the slot well, IMO. And Furrey probably has the route running and hands to be a #2 possession receiver.

    We'll see how it plays out.


  • Depth Chart Released
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    @daddybull1 said:

    I can't remember hearing the name Phil Trautwein all pre season... Did we just acquire him??

    Is he a gamer or a project??? Just wondering...

    Peace

    T.Dawg

    Yes. Just yesterday or today.


  • WR2 controversy: Cribbs or Furrey?
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    Just saw an interview of Cribbs, he said he'll play Sunday and he'll play the rest of the season. He won't leave his teammates stranded out there alone.

    This will pay off for him. He's going to get a much bigger contract if he has a good year as a WR than he would have gotten if he got an extension on his KR credentials alone.


  • Depth Chart Released
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    I'm not necessarily up or down on either of them.

    I just thought it was interesting since James Davis blew the doors off both training camp and the preseason games, and Jerome Harrison had a total of 0 touches, and Mangini still put Harrison ahead.

    Not saying it's wrong, however.

    I hope they both get the ball a dick load.


  • Vikings say not knowing QB doesn't change their prep
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    If our offensive line doesn't hold up especially against the pass rush then it won't matter if Joe Montana is back there on Sunday.


  • WR2 controversy: Cribbs or Furrey?
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    I wonder what kind of impact this will have on his contract dispute?


  • Vikings say not knowing QB doesn't change their prep
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    How do the Vikings know what number to have their scout team QB wear?

    They might as well forfeit.


  • Stadium seating
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    I'll say this in regards to your "high enough" question. Some seats in the end zones can be too low and the action on the far end of the field ends up looking like a jumbled mess. You have to look at the video board if you really want to see what's happening.

    I wouldn't think that would be an issue where you'll be, however.


  • Depth Chart Released
    DTBHD DTBH
    The Browns Board

    Hmm... Harrison still listed ahead of Davis.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate