@MLD-Woody said:
Knew Graham would be a great pick
Thank dog he isn't a JJ McCarthy!
@MLD-Woody said:
Knew Graham would be a great pick
Thank dog he isn't a JJ McCarthy!
@nickers said:
@MLD-Woody said:
Great job, sir. Good riddance to the poli board. Happy to mod again if needed
Made you a mod
@nickers said:
Nice job on the reboot... However I will state... It was rather weak not to include the poliboard. You yourself didn't have to engage in it... At any rate... the site looks nice.. Go Browns...
I like the idea of it, and i'm not adverse to differing opinions and discussions. But regardless now I may be held responsible for what people post here (even though the ToS says I'm not, you never know how the law might interpret things). Leaving it archived is even questionable for me. It seems completely unmoderated to me at this point, there's doxxing and hateful remarks and various things that I'm not comfortable hosting.
Maybe if the moderator group proves they can adequately moderate the rest of the board I'd be open to re-opening a political board, but I can't allow anything that's very gray or 4chan-like that might get my servers flagged for anything malicious.
I would just say if your gonna choose moderators.. Choose them fairly.. by that I mean people who are on both sides of the Aisle.. Not all on one side... This can be done collectively.
Since there is no Poliboard anymore, there is no "both sides of the aisle". There's only Browns fans.
The Poliboard is right where it deserves to be. Let's be honest, the only reason Steve took over this board was to keep that abortion running.
This is primarily a Cleveland Browns message board.
bbedward started a new feature, automatic game threads, so make sure to post over on that when it pops up a hour before game time. You can delete this thread bbedward so there's no confusion.
I can't do Browns Game threads anymore? haha
That's a cool new feature, the automatic game thread. I dig it.
The Browns and the Stillers are battling for first place in this Thursday Night game.
Can't say I thought I'd be writing this two weeks ago.
Oh and hats off to the Browns new defensive coordinator Mike RutenTootingberg, who after a horrible opener has done a good job with the defense.
The Panthers after the game said that the Browns defense confused them at times because of how they mixed up their looks.
Graham's TTUN teammate, JJ McCarthy has been traded by the Vikings to the NY football Giants for a fifth round pick.
I still to this day cannot believe McCarthy was a 10th overall pick. How anyone could watch him at TTUN and think he was a future franchise QB absolutely puzzles me.
While Deshaun Watson's competent play as the starting QB is the early story of the 2026 Browns, IMO Mason Graham is THE story of the beginning of the season.
He's become a well-rounded force in the interior of the Browns DLine, and making that Berry trade with Jacksonville during the 2025 Draft look VERY good. He' showed up this season in great shape and is reaping the results of the hard work he obviously put in this offseason.
I'd love to see the Browns get him a long-term partner inside.
Mike Evans should be in the Hall of Fame in Canton TODAY with what he's done to propel mediocre QBs into looking like world-beaters.
With their best offensive and defensive players missing for now, I wouldn't count on it.
Honestly, I'll just take them getting knocked out in their first playoff game so our pick is in the low 20s.
nickers and CLEPlayoffs speak to a few things I've mentioned before:
Despite the Browns using three draft picks on OLinemen in the last draft, I want them to keep drafting more. Not sure what the Browns think of Barber's future, but another tackle and an interior OLinemen would be nice in Rounds 2-4.
Cornerback should be a high priority in the coming off-season via free agency and the draft. We are very thin and Ward can't play forever. He's in his ninth NFL season. (Wow, time flies, doesn't it?)
CLEPlayoffs says that we have a deep DLine room, I'm not sure I totally agree with that. I would love for the Browns to take a pass rushing DE high next draft to pair up with Verse. IMO Verse is a great complementary player, but not a bonafide stud pass rusher. He's a very good well-rounded edge player, but would be even better paired with a better pass rusher. A DTackle to pair with Graham would be great too.
Watson has not been a superstar in the last two games, but he's been competent. Right now, I'll take a competent starting QB - a guy who gives the Browns a legit chance to win most games. I'm shocked I can even write this at this point.
So I was in an Airbnb this weekend with friends from PA and got to watch maybe the first 15 minutes of the game before NFL Ticket booted the game off air. I was not a happy camper. I don't know the INS and outs of yesterday's game. Sounds like Watson didn't get the rough reception that we thought he would have yesterday after Week 1.
How did the running game look yesterday? On paper it looked like Judkins was productive.
I won't be surprised if the turd Browns qb blows it bigly.
He probably will.
But in regards to fantasy points, how did the turd Browns QB do compared to the guy he went up against last Sunday?
Inquiring minds want to know.
i was away last weekend now you this weekend, I say we will be in 2nd place by the end of the day
I’m still patiently waiting for the fantasy point results of Baker Mayfield last Sunday vs Deshaun Watson from @calfoxwc.
Before the game he informed all of us how impressive Baker’s fantasy point total would be vs the Browns, but he’s never followed up and told us how that worked out.
I personally feel teased.
I'm going to be out of town this weekend so I'll just post this bad boy now.
Can Watson give us another really good start, or was this a fluke? Can the defense shut down the high-flying Panthers offense?
Home opener for the Browns.