I would be disappointed as well... Coaches has to have more than one season to steer the team in a positive direction and no coaches should have only one seaon... just wouldn't be fair... and now, if Mangini loses his job, it won't seem right and I would hate the thought of starting all over once again...
dwimdawg
Posts
-
We're 4-11 -
Just Curious - What Do You Want For Quinn?The trouble with DA is he choked towards the end of 2007 and said something to the tune of "At least I didn;t throw five interception" when he threw four that cost the team a chance to beat the Bengals a second time and to get to the playoffs and was an embarrassment at the Pro Bowl when he got there... Then the next season he didn't do much of anything. I agree he is a badass but I cannot trust him when the game is on the line... he somehow have to throw at least one interception a game... BQ got a good streak going on now with how many passes he threw without an interception and right now, I am liking that... I do feel for DA and hope he could get into a better system where he would shine unless he plays the Browns... Otherwise, he was awesome in 2007...
-
Just Curious - What Do You Want For Quinn?He hasn;t even started the full 16 games yet and he's already won two... in persepctive Peyton Manning went 1-15 his first year... so no trade and give him time to take his chops...
-
Holmgren drops possible hint of next head coachI would hate to have yet another coaching change after only one year... I'm all for giving Mangini at least another two years or three preferably and, if frustrations continue, then move on. Of course, there is the issue of our patience...