qqqjj said:
No offense Browns fans, but McCoy makes McNabb look like a genius....
Not even close
qqqjj said:
No offense Browns fans, but McCoy makes McNabb look like a genius....
Not even close
We in Texas are use to the criticism of Colt McCoy and laugh about it now. So many people come on here from Texas now because the kid is loved for his heart.
From day one when he started at Texas as a Freshman the critics ripped him. That kid getting picked a part by critics is nothing new. Yet he still managed to carry a mediocre high profile College Team on his back. I use to wonder if Colt listened to the critics and took notes just to prove them wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if he did.
If anything Colt was just in the dumps cause he knew he wasn't going to be able to start early on. He is use to being a High profile starter. College Football is as big as the NFL these days, and Texas is not a small team.
The kid is Special and time will prove it as always.
This is my first post on this board.I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.
He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.
We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!
Go Browns ... Hook 'em.
Texas does love Colt. I am missing the guy. He isn't your average player. He is a good person, who is gifted and will do whats asked of him. He will never give you less then 110% and he will never whine.
Rex Ryan is the fat arrogant slob in N.Y.. Rob Ryan should stay as Defensive Coordinator..
Rex Ryan is a dang good coach. I can't understand keeping Mangini. The guy allows to many stupid costly plays to happen. I hate coaches that have moments of brilliance followed w/ a bonehead decision.
As for the twin Rob Ryan, I say promote him to HC. The Ryan's know the game and understand the players. Ryan is the best bet to win, and change the losing spirit. Lets face it the Browns need motivation big time!!!
As for Gruden I'd put cash money on him being in Dallas next year. I think its the only Coaching Job the guy will leave his TV contract for. Gruden likes attention, and Dallas would give him just that. Not to mention Gruden's Freudian slip about Dallas on live TV. Where he said something about the changes that he will be making in Dallas.
Dawgfanforever88 said:
I sure hope you're right.
I think everyone should be excited about this. I have followed Colt for years. He has always been so critiqued (picked apart by naysayers), the kid is so mentally tough its not even funny. He has always come out on top no matter what.
Here he is now. Still wearing Orange. Playing for a team that's always been an underdog. Two QB's have gone down. He is facing the number one defense, facing Big Ben who is a polar opposite in lifestyle to that of Colt McCoy.
This is like Good vs Evil. You can't make up a better story!
Anyone who has watched Colt a while has to admit, everything that happens to this kid happens for a reason.
Colts going to do well
2 injured QBs, Next game vs Number One Defense. Colt is special and this story fits well with the rest of his life. Browns are lucky to have got him.