Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
E

Eddie

@Eddie
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Ticket Sharing
    E Eddie
    The Browns Board

    I am looking for anyone to share my two (2) Dawg Pound tickets. I have owned these two seats (Section 323, Row 27 Seats 4-5) since the Browns returned.

    I would like to split these with 2 other individuals.

    I will retain home Steelers games.

    Each person will 'draw' for one of the 2 preseason home games. And then the three of us would 'draw' for remaining home games. Each individual gets two (2) picks. I will retain the remaining game

    Cost per ticket would be $5 above 2010 season ticket price (for administrative purposes).

    Email me if interested.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate