@hammertime said:
Maybe a way to defuse all the negativity on these boards is to look ahead to the draft.
That's pretty funny. You REALLY think anything can defuse negativity on this board? HAHHAHAH. I guess you have not been here very long. Now I just registered under a new name due to some computer issues, but I have been around here for a while... This board THRIVES on negativity... There would BE no board but for negativity... So now that I am done stating the obvious..
1st round Runningback, Inside OL position in the top 3.. We have to run the ball, protect the QB, We need to get more, more, more , did I say MORE! on the DL, and then the rest of the defense. I believe we need to go back to a 4-3 then the linebackers we currently have on the roster become a strength..
We need to get depth at wr somewhere too.. Anyway we can get about 16 draft picks??? Good thing we have some cap space because we need more help than just the draft will bring.. This team is not far off, but there are some glaring weaknesses... But we must beef up in the trenches.. no doubt about that. Tucker looks like he is done, Frahley struggles against good DT's.. we stupidly traded Faine when he fell out of favor (who is now playing pro bowl ball)..So a stud Center is higher on my wish list than a guard... there is Zero in the free agent market for RB's, and slim at wr though lance moore would be very very high on my list.
But then I wanted adrian peterson last year so I doubt I will get the runningback or center this year either.. but those would be 2 of my top 4 picks..1st round definately at running back