I was in the Dawg Pound for the season opener against the cowboys a couple of years ago. My buddy and I were told we would be asked to leave if we didn't sit down. It was in the first quarter we were down, and Dallas was about to score again. I was so P.O. I swore I would never sit in the Dawg Pound again. The Dawg pound isn't what people make it out to be, atleast not anymore. Anyone Remember Chad Johnson, Ocho Cinco, Ocho no mo jumping in the Dawg Pound? Or how about T.O. ripping down the sign on one of the Dawg Pound walls? I love the Browns, but the Dawg pound in CBS is a joke! Its a bunch of old guys who remember the way things used to be but don't have the energy or enthusiasm that the used to have, attention whores who are there to dress up so maybe they can be on TV, or yuppies who think its cool to sit in the pound. I love the cheap seats, that's what the Dawg pound once was. It used to be where hard working people spent there only dime to watch and cheer for the team they loved. Now the DP is one of the most expensive seats in CBS. Give me the opposite end zone 300 level any day of the week, and you can have the Dawg Pound.
E
ejeff80
@ejeff80