Zombo said:
Em Doggy with his preview ... It's football season now.
Zombo
Sorry I couldn't get a season preview done in time this year for you guys. But I do have you all finishing 2nd in the division in front of the Steelers.
Zombo said:
Em Doggy with his preview ... It's football season now.
Zombo
Sorry I couldn't get a season preview done in time this year for you guys. But I do have you all finishing 2nd in the division in front of the Steelers.
http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-nfl-gameplan-week-1-preview-browns-at-eagles/
Good afternoon Browns fans! Good luck this week!
Em
FBGP's 2016 NFL Mock Draft - Small College
Sometimes I think you just like to be contrarian! Goff #5 is a headscratcher but Wentz at 12 and Lynch at 13 are certainly way, way outside the 'groupthink' on QBs. Not that that's a bad thing, but usually if one person out of 20 is completely off-centre, they're wrong.
We'll see as they'll have to play it out on the field
Im a huge OSU fan, but I dont see it above the ears with Cardale. He also lacks accuracy in the short to intermediate range. He looked good when he was throwing balls deep and had the best deep ball reciever OSU has ever had running under em. Zeke and the Oline took tons of pressure off Cardale during that championship run, and when Cardale was asked to take over more of the offense he crumbled. Cardale has too much Jamarcus Russell in him for my liking. If you can snag him in the 3rd or 4th he may be worth the risk on physical traits.
Lol all of the #code "Strong Arm" "Cant read defenses" "Jamarcus" "He wasn't the reason why they won" "physical traits but no smarts"
EM where do you post your top 5 quarterbacks? Where can we see that?
I'm a little puzzled if you rate Goff as the most NFL ready but not worth a first or second round. Mind you I'm not a Goff #2 pimp
WSS
www.footballgameplan.com/FBGPScouting
Keep checking that link b/c it'll constantly be getting updated. Rankings 16-32 will be out today and rolled into 1 video
Actually he was benched b/c he's not the runner that Barrett is... Plus, Jones loses his OC (who catered the offense around his skills and they had success) to Houston and his top WRs..no surprise his 'numbers' 'dipped' but still never lost a game
The fact that you talk about having a steak from Gibson's impresses me.
Cardale in round 1? You go where few want to go there.
With Bosa, Cardale, Elliot, Decker, Apple, Darren Lee, and former Buckeye Noah Spence that is 7 current or former Buckeyes in the first round. And I do not believe you had Michael Thomas in round 1. He would be more like than Jones.
(and there is also some 1st round talk about Adolphus Washington)
What is the record for most 1st round selections from a single school?
That's a good question... I'm guessing 7 but not sure. I know the Hurricanes had a year where like 3-4 went I think
http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2016-nfl-mock-draft-january/
Good afternoon Browns fans! Here's my latest mock draft for January.
Enjoy!
Em
http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2015-nfl-gameplan-week-9-preview-browns-vs-bengals/
Good evening Browns fans! Good luck tomorrow!
Em
I should have stated I "can't" watch the video, at work.
My bad lol
Em -
it's a great pick. But, how did you figure that the Browns should take a lb, great as he is,
over, say, the qb out of Memphis or something?
Wr?
Just wondering. Haven't looked at next year's draft yet, except for yours...
I think Manziel can be that guy that they want him to be. So, I bypassed QB in Rd 1. I was tempted to go WR and trust me that's a HUGE need...I just couldn't pass up Smith, especially after seeing him live vs Temple this past weekend
i'm not watching that video, can someone just copy and paste a list of this mock up? What ILB'er they have us taking?
This is why good content can't grow and trash gets promoted
http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2016-nfl-midseason-mock-draft/
Good evening Browns fans! Here's my early look in the '16 NFL Draft
Enjoy!
Em