Anyone going to the tailgate or game ?
Emma barking mad Morgan
Posts
-
To best fans in Nfl -
To best fans in NflAre you Ian's wife/girlfriend?
Yes?
-
To best fans in NflMmm...yeah I like your thinking here...perhaps you could suggest it to her for me? ?
Tbh my little girl has just turned 1 and I just can't imagine being away from her at the moment for more than a day ?
Maybe in 15 years or so when she hates me!!
When they are teenagers it's hard to remember a time before they tell you to go f**k yourself ??
-
To best fans in NflMy girlfriend would rip my spleen out , if I went to see the browns without her lol
He still has the scars from a rugby game I missed two years ago!!
-
To best fans in Nfl -
To best fans in NflDefinitely going to visit NFL hall of fame
I just worried not going to make all theses great eating places and bars lol
Thank you all very much for your replies
Can't wait to see the browns and meet some browns fans in the bars
Go browns
Woof woof



