The real Josh Gordon died in a house fire in 2014.
ErnieCamacho84
Posts
-
Josh Gordon..? -
SB thoughts?Kyle Shanahan is a piece of shit human being.
-
Meyer as HC and GMPlease god no...
This batshit bitch will hang himself in the showers during halftime of the first game.
-
Week 17: Browns at BengalsYour mother's **MASK** smells like carpet cleaner
-
MylesI'm buying a Garrett jersey tomorrow.
Fuck Mason Rudolph. He is a piece of shit human being.
I hope he develops a subdural hematoma and dies.
-
Condoleezza Rice As The Cleveland Browns Next Head Coach?????If Haslam is planning an illegal war with Pennsylvania in order to steal their oil for his truckstops she's the perfect choice.
-
Ryan ShazierAgreed. I Pray, for his own sake, that he doesn't attempt to play again even though he hopes to.
Phuck that. He's walking because of that motivation to play again. Dude has come so far so quickly. It's gawdammed incredible when you think about it.
I hope he does play again. It would be the greatest comeback in the history of sports.
For the first time in my life, I'm rooting for a Steeler.
-
Things you will no longer want to hear leading up to the Draft"Sir, please put your pants back on and leave the restaurant."
I'm really sick of hearing that.
-
BROWNS / STEELERS rivalry, dead or a non issue ?It will forever be a rivalry for me. Just watch, we are going to kick them in the nutsack on opening day.
Wouldn't that be the best. Maybe not this year, but soon. I sure hope. If this team ever gets it together and becomes a powerhouse again it's going to mean more to us than any other sports fanbase could ever understand. That's why I keep putting my hand on the hot burner. I love the Cleveland Browns and always will.
-
Storytime... You learn something everyday...I've got Kevin Mack's old coke mirror. $500 OBO.
-
Ghoolie's Mock DraftI gotta believe Ghoolie himself would approve. You nailed it.
-
Browns/Eagles Game PredictionsBrowns 16
Eagles 14
-
One thing you are looking forward to in 2016-2017 seasonI'm looking forward to the half dozen (or so) wins this team is going to pull out of their asses and/or have handed to them.
-
***Official Browns @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***Josh Gordon can catch anything.
-
***Official Browns @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***What did pryor do?
Nothing. A joke I frequently make, lampooning some people's penchant for overly dramatic hyperbole.
-
***Official Browns @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***TERRELLE PRYOR IS A PIECE OF SHIT HUMAN BEING
-
***Official Browns @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***FIRE JACKSON NOW
-
Well we keep doing it losingWe failed to get a single Ohio State player going on ten years and we passed on what we need best a RB zeke will be a game changer in the NFL and then we passed on a franchise QB lynch and we picked a shrimp in a NO D conference so here we go again repeating shit and being dumb for getting one shot pick and losing mybe a good one
See yall next year after we fire everyone again
the buckeyes got 12 drafted three first round five in round three 12 overall...........the Browns kept there record clean drafting crap and not a buckeye for ten years............makes sense for a LOSER
Kill yourself.
-
Eric Striker -
Ghoolie's predictions (has he ever been wrong?)I can't wait to re-invent myself as a "winner" after my mid-life tailspin/divorce/bankruptcy and then tell everyone on an internet message board how great I am.