Essentially, I watch TV for a living.
Sounds like a sweet job.
Essentially, I watch TV for a living.
Sounds like a sweet job.
My real boss and master is Jesus Christ whom I serve as best I can.... for money... I am a professional negotiator for a fortune 500 insurance company and I have been there almost 14 years.. I know.. insurance company. So you guys probably think I am the spawn of satan hahaha.
At least you don't work for the government. 
@shepwrite said:
It's so weird when people battle iron-clad stats with anecdotal evidence. It makes me think of politics, which then makes me puke.On that note, you have to love that old chick from Maine for having a pair.
Actually that old broad from Maine makes me want to puke, she doesn't have a pair, she gave in to the pressure.
isn't that paris hilton's job? BA-ZING
Well I'm really more of a nipple twister.
Pipefitter for Chrysler.
They've each had 2 1/2 games and neither has played very well. The pass protection and running game have improved the last 2 games but Ol' Steer Balls hasn't really taken advantage of that.
I think it makes sense to see what Quinn can do with the offense now that OL seems to be playing better.
You can bet Pittsburgh won't be making as many mistakes as Buffalo did to help the Browns win.
@hiwaygal said:
How long do we have to wait for this to "work out with continued reps"?
2 1/2 games.
Game ball to DA - he managed the game, got us the win and did complete 2 passes.
You're kidding, right?
I think special teams should get credit for this win, especially the punt coverage unit!
1) Win the turnover battle (last year Trent Edwards threw 4 INTs & it helped considerably. Also helps field position)2) Win the time of possession (teams are running on the Bills this year)
3) Win the line of scrimmage - it's all about attitude & leverage
4) Win field position (Cribbs is #1 but Buffalo has very good STs and Parrish is a dangerous return guy as well)
5) Win the little things consistently (in a game of inches - they matter more than you'll ever fathom)
6) Win the intelligence, vision and discipline
That should take care of things. Aside from that, Mangini faced Buffalo twice last year so he has a good idea of WHERE they are strong and where they are vulnerable.
I hope Buffalo's Devil in a Diva Dress doesn't break out against us this week. I don't think there would be a bigger nightmare than hearing Shannon Sharpe repeatedly mispronouncing "Bubbalo" with extended highlights of Me-O celebrating himself at our expense.
- Tom F.
If the Browns can do everything you listed they should come away with a win. The only thing I could add is put pressure on the QB, that could translate into some turnovers.
It looked to me like he can be an every down back, except for goal line situations.
It's only about half as pathetic as he'd have you believe. DA's beaten a couple of winning teams, as well as a team or two at least that ended up 8 and 8 after losing to the Browns. Still not great, but it beats the heck out of beating only the worst teams in the league like most of the last 4 years without him.
That post made no sense at all.
Molson and Happy
I have a 13 year old Golden Retriever named Molson who is the best dog I've ever known but is sadly nearing the end of his days.
And we also have a 1 year old Malti-Poo named Happy (wife's dog) who is cute as hell but noisy and irritating sometimes.
But with all that said im sick of talking about these two and i just wanna see a xxxxing win, or better yet some TD's
How about some INT's? 
Quinn.
I did just like Atenears said and bet it all on Cleveland. Now what are the kids going to eat this week?