I'll start by saying I'm all for a uniform change. I think that times have changed and uniforms are much more important than in the past. Too many people look at college as an example of what will happen to the Browns. I will promise you, we will not look like Oregon. The uniforms are designed by Nike, but they put a lot of thought and research behind every design. They don't slap a modern design on a team like the Browns for no reason. They've had classic designs over the past few years that have been very well received, including Ohio State. Now obviously changing uniforms does not make a team win. But, there is an interesting coincidence that a lot of teams become successful after a switch.
NFL: Titans, Cardinals, Broncos, Patriots, 49ers, Seahawks, Ravens, and Buccaneers
other sports: Indians, Rays, Cavs, Ducks, Thunder
All of those teams made it to a championship, or even won a championship soon after a change. Obviously some of that success was due to ownership change, new players, etc. But isn't that what's going on in Cleveland?



