I think the reason we had so many draft picks is that management feels that there are no guarantees when it comes to any draft picks. 50% of them will be busts.
firebiker911
Posts
-
Our 2016 Draft Class Game: Find the "Bust" -
Spider Browns FanYou call that big?
It was the size of a quarter with a grape on its back, yes I call that big.
-
Spider Browns Fan -
Spider Browns FanI found this big ass spider by my front door this morning, snapped a pic and after some editing by the Browns Board creator, our new mascot was born. It's a Marbled Orb Weaver, HagII told me that. Detroit will be caught in the web of the Browns Orb Weaver Defense.
-
Favorite Browns Play Of All TimeI was at this game freezing my balls off. I was too young to drink at the time but I remember the guys beer in front of me freezing before my eyes. Then it went into OT. 1989 Browns vs. Vikings, Mike Pagel to Van Waiters fake field goal in OT.
-
Psl's No Longer Required At StadiumBought 3 psl's in 1999 for $1800 and sold them a few years ago on this site for $2100. Glad I got a nice return on my INVESTMENT yes Ballpeen, INVESTMENT. Feel sorry for you guys that are getting bent over by the Browns now. I think this is a bad move on the teams part. If there was not a financial obligation to buy season tickets or lose your PSL INVESTMENT the stadium would have been empty long ago after the 10th losing season or so. By saying yours PSL's are valueless there is no incentive to keep buying tickets unless they improve the product (which is what I have been waiting for for 14 years).
-
A Change From The Coaching TalkI follow him on instagram and he seems to be on his feet
Thanks
-
A Change From The Coaching TalkAs you all know Gordon left the Pittsburgh game with an ankle injury. I have not been able to find any information on his injury with all the firing/hiring news. Anybody know if it was anything more than a sprain?
-
Ravens Tickets 11/4I have 2 tickets for Sale for this Sunday 11/4 Section 118 Row 2 Seats 13-14. About 10 feet away from Big Dawg I'm told. $60 each.
Sold
-
Art ModellSmokin said:
At the request of the Modell family, Cleveland will be the only team without a moment of silence.
This is one Modell family decision I agree with. Would have made us look bad. There is no reason for us to honor this a-hole.
-
The Official "account Limited" ThreadIs the server company located in Pittsburgh by chance?
-
Looking For Tickets To Sundays Game.@king-ghoolie-lives said:
DUDE.............. what are you smoking? THE BROWNS AND RAMS?
Hell, even I might tune in to watch LErner's girl soccer team on this one.
There is no hit-or-miss on this. Jesus, have you EVER negotiated anything on the street?
Like I say, wait until kickoff, you will have at least 20 tickets available to you with fire sale prices.
Why in the name of God would you want to pay somoene face value or close now, when you can easily get decent seats near kickoff at $35 - 40 per pair?
THE BROWNS ARE EL STINKO................
Not once in any of these posts did I say I was paying face value.
-
Looking For Tickets To Sundays Game.If I come down will you guys agree to box at the tailgate?
I am a former season ticket holder and know I can scalp but was looking for a sure thing before I come down. Scalping can be hit or miss.
-
Looking For Tickets To Sundays Game.I think I made that clear in the post just above yours, obviously you again spouting your arrogant self worth had to repeat the same message in different words as if you are the font of supreme knowledge. Get over yourself, else i will have to beat the snot out of your online arrogance repeatedly
If I come down will you guys agree to box at the tailgate?
-
Looking For Tickets To Sundays Game.I am looking for 2 tickets to Sundays game. I know there is a forum for Tickets but nobody seems to read it. Let me know. Thanks
-
For Those Of You Who Need A LaughThe founder of the Browns Board and His Beatiful Wife....lol
-
Free Tickets Todays Game V TitansJust want to tell you that John is a great guy. I tried to get his address to send him a Thank you gift and have not heard from him. Thanks again and Go Browns.
-
Free Tickets Todays Game V TitansA great story of 3 REAL Fans!
John & Jeff, you created a lifelong memory for Garrett. Good for both of you!
Mike
Thanks Mike
-
Free Tickets Todays Game V TitansI got off work this morning at 7 a.m. and since it was game day, decided to check the Browns Board for the latest updates and threads. I came across this thread and didn't know what to think of it but said to myself "hey, maybe I'll go to the game".
Within minutes John replied and sent me some tickets by e-mail. Thanks to him, I was able to take my 7 year old to his first Browns game. He was so excited to go he could barely contain himself. I then proceeded to call Stan and we went to the Brownsboard tailgate. My son Garrett says to me "Hey Dad, everyone is wearing Browns Jerseys", I said "That's because it's Game Day"' He plays flag football and when I said that like his team does on his game day, I think he started to get what the Browns mean to me and was even more excited.
When standing in line he saw a fan wearing Titans gear and began to bust his balls about how he was a Browns Fan and that the Titans sucked (I was so proud). The Titans fan was cool about it and went along with it, along with his Browns Fan friends. I got some Congrats on raising my boy right.
We then found our seats and after standing silently for the National Anthem, Garrett promptly started chanting Here we go Brownies, here we go. I was the first to start the woof, woof, but soon Garrett was leading most of the section with woof, woofs, from many rows around us.
Well, then came the game and we all know what happened next but, my son had a great time and wants to know when we are going again. I can remember my first game and I hope he will remember this game and I'm sure he will despite the outcome.
My point is Thanks to you John, I have never meet you, but hope to one day. It funny how a simple post on a website of people with the same interests can change the day of a little 7 year old boy and make memories that will hopefully last a lifetime.
-
Free Tickets Todays Game V TitansGood Deal Jeff Let me check e-mail
Tickets have been sent
Enjoy the Game
I got them John, that was awesome and I didn't have to drive to Akron or Toledo to get them. Thanks for your generosity. I'll be sure not to stand too much and get a black mark on your PSL, lol.