Fitzhume
Posts
-
***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread*** -
***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***there's still time to come back, right?

I always think they can come back.
-
***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***It's the same running play they have been running all game. Browns stopped it once or twice for maybe 3yrds.
-
***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***Oh I'm surprised he didn't get leveled since he didn't go down when I thought he should have. Happy as hell that he scored by I was scared for him.
-
***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***Where did those legs come from?
-
***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread***another close game. Kessler looks great, defense not so much. Keep Kessler and draft some pass rushers with all of their acquired draft picks?
Something like that. I don't think RG3 or McCown should go back in unless Kessler has trouble. He is showing that he wants to be in there. What were the turnovers again?
-
***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread***I'm happy with what I'm seeing each week. Yes there are misfires but that is expected when building. I'm really like seeing that we are not quitting and really clawing our way in each game.
However this many penalties can't be there.
Holy hell Kessler. He wants this job.
-
***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread***Gutsy toss
-
***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread***Anyone else have a good camera angle on that penalty for block in the back?
-
Duke Johnson recovered his own fumbleIf anyone has every played football in this group, you know that the ball will change possession several times at the bottom of that pile. That should have been Browns ball. The refs didn't even know who had it. You could see only one ref make the call for the possession change who was still at the pile before even seeing who had the ball which the ball has literally walked away with the person that had recovered it.
I'm not one to blame others for mistakes, those are on the player themselves. But something is extremely weird this year with the refs controlling the games. Is there anyone that following other teams that see this type of blatant error in officiating?
-
***Official Browns @ Dolphins Game Day ThreadWell Browns won the game, but lost on the score board.
-
***Official Browns @ Dolphins Game Day ThreadPasztor is a guard NOT A tackle
Ya you can tell he can't seal that outside rush.
-
***Official Browns @ Dolphins Game Day ThreadYa he probably should have made that and the others and the game wouldn't be tied. But it is what it is. We'll see if our D can hold as well as they have today.
-
***Official Browns @ Dolphins Game Day Thread -
We Done With WeedenAnyone notice after Cameron caught the TD pass that he totally looked the other way when Weedon ran up to congratulate him?
-
Steelers At BrownsSteelers squeeze by again.
-
Merry ChristmasWhere's the pole?
-
Run the mutha-xxxxing table!^^^^
This guy is joking right?
Because it's kind of funny. -
Cleveland Browns PreviewI will give the browns this Hillis has been tough to stop, even with 8 men in the box
http://jetsfan.com/Home/tabid/74/ctl/Detai...62/Default.aspx
"The Browns do not have great talent...."
I stopped reading right there.
-
A Technical Breakdown of the gameI for one would love a breakdown of the audibles and changes at the line of scrimmage that Colt used during the game. What look did he see? Why did he change up the play/formation? Etc.
If I were the coach I would have told him to line up for the handoff to Hillis. Read the D. If anything should too many men in the box, audible to pull those extra guys out of there and run the QB sneak. If you don't get the D formation for that call, hit another time-out and we'll punt it. Colt saw those guys stand up and start to stray. As soon as they did that he knew he had them. They couldn't make the play off the center to stop him get that 1 yard. That's my assessment. Maybe I would have called a silent snap, but of course you can't always here the snap count on TV, so he may have done that. Snap -> 1st down.
Glad I'm not the only one that looks at the season that way. I still look at it to be 10-6 till the final whistle blows.