Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
F

flushdownbrowns

@flushdownbrowns
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
9
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Hey Sf Fans, You Want To Be Regulars On The Browns Board?
    F flushdownbrowns
    The Browns Board

    @bodogjoe said:

    As for Philly, they are WAY overrated.

    😆


  • Candlestick Park Hurt My Neck
    F flushdownbrowns
    The Browns Board

    LOL, we save those seats for the out of town rubes or give them to the blind kids - I hope you didn't actually pay for those.


  • 49Ers Win! - Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
    F flushdownbrowns
    The Browns Board

    @miktoxic said:

    oh they're coming.

    not from me. that was a hard fought game. I thought it was going to be a blowout early.

    that was up for grabs until late in the 4th. not a great game, but great effort.

    good luck the rest of the way.


  • Good Luck To All Browns Fans!
    F flushdownbrowns
    The Browns Board

    Niners!


  • Idiot Niners Fans ...
    F flushdownbrowns
    The Browns Board

    @ninersfan said:

    I dont apologize for anything. But I also dont walk around talking shit, so I never have to. But I promise you, I would knock your xxxxing head off of your shoulders and play kickball with your face if you xxxxed with me. Im ashamed because you guys are acting like a bunch of xxxxing idiots. I wacthed the Niners win all 5 superbowls and im going to tell you right now. This team aint shit compared to those teams! You`re just a young punk who doesnt know shit, and now you are prematurely ejaculating all over the place. But thats to be expected, you are a virgin when it comes to winning, a xxxxing rookie son! You dont know shit!

    you are a funny Retard, I'll give you that.

    hmm, me tough internet virgin, you be spittin' chicklets!

    friggin' nancy.


  • Ok, This Is Scary... Way Scary
    F flushdownbrowns
    The Browns Board

    @texas9erfan said:

    Meh... only two. And I've already found another Niner forum. Not to mention the NinerNation board I also have an account on... as well as boards all across the NFL.

    now THAT is a full life. good on ya. 😆


  • Idiot Niners Fans ...
    F flushdownbrowns
    The Browns Board

    @ninersfan said:

    Why do you find it necessary to walk into somebody elses house and disrespect them? I am ashamed of some of my 49er brethren. 7 weeks ago most fans/media had us going 6/10 - 9/7 at the very best. I even recall a few pundits saying we were going to be front runners in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. Dont come in here talking smack like we are the new big, bad, bully on the block. Because truth be told, we havent won sh!t yet. That "Salty" Browns defense could knock Alex and Gore out and then where would we be? Look what they did to Oakland and their playoff hopes. The Browns single handedly shut the door on Oaklands playoff run in week 6 of the NFL season.

    Idiot Niner fans is right, we havent done SH!T yet!!!

    Maybe you've been asleep for the last 20 years or so, but if you are "ashamed" at such "disrespect" maybe you should wake up and stop trying to sidle up to the Browns fans who clearly don't need your help. Nothing in that post was out of line. Did you also used to apologize for getting your ass kicked in high school?


  • Ok, This Is Scary... Way Scary
    F flushdownbrowns
    The Browns Board

    so you're not welcome on multiple boards. well done.


  • Total Trap Game: I'm Calling A Browns Win 20-14
    F flushdownbrowns
    The Browns Board

    Niners will win by suffocating the browns. It might start slow, but it'll be 20-6 or worse by end of game. browns have a couple wins over the worst teams in the league while the Niners have had the hardest schedule of anyone with 5 or more wins. factor in watson, massoquoi and hillis all being banged up and there's no hope for the traveling team.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate