Have you guys seen this game yet? It's a bit evil, but I always wanted to do this to Peyton. 
F
footballguy
@footballguy
Posts
-
Punt Peyton -
Cleveland Browns coach Crennel says Brady Quinn remains the starting quarterback88fingerslewy said:
Truth is.... we all just have bad tasteAlthough some of us were born into it!
-
Cleveland Browns coach Crennel says Brady Quinn remains the starting quarterbackScrew you, I have been watching this team my whole life lose. Im not a bandwagon fan if I was I wouldnt let every damn weekend be ruined by a team that gets paid millions to quit on the damn field every sunday. I am sick to death of rooting for losers and RAC is the biggest one of them all.
Okay, I just get frustrated with bandwagon fans. Some of the people who post here seem like they should be on an anti-Browns site like F The Browns
Let's keep it positive! Go Browns!
-
Cleveland Browns coach Crennel says Brady Quinn remains the starting quarterbackScrew this team, Im done watching as long as RAC is head coach.
Nice! It sounds like you're a real fan. We'll see you again when they are playing well again.
